onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Stoke C U21

Fosse69

Let's not kid ourselves here, this Stoke City U21 team aren't a bunch of "kids".

It's a young squad of cherry picked youth internationals, most bought for fees.

We could easily get thumped 4-0.

They may well have cost more than the Vale team, not difficult I know, but they lack experience apart from the couple of old heads they are allowed.

Advert

Stoke lost to Newcastle kids last week and we eased past Newcastle. Be professional we should ease through this.

Its Vale v Stoke. They backed on by 4,000 which will give them a huge lift. We dont exactly score many do we or create a lot. This will be far from easy professional or not in my opinion.

Id love nothing more than to beat these 3/4. Shut them up.

If we do not win we will never hear the end of this for 30 years.

Do not lose Vale

Come on Vale nothing more be said now its down to the players to do the business .

Fans well looking like over 7500 minimum gate .

I just feel to get more in they should keep the prices at 10 quid /5 quid but im sure lots of fans will makea last minute decision to go or not

UTV its going be a very interesting night with the love whats shown between the supporters for one another .

As i have witnessed many times .

Stoke lost to Newcastle kids last week and we eased past Newcastle. Be professional we should ease through this.

These are totally different types of games to anything we normally play. These academies born in the premier league are producing players for a different style of football all together.

Usually these young players won't be used to the hustle and bustle of men who are used to the battle of lower league football. Its a fair chance that a lot of their players haven't played many games where it matters, because bear in mind most lower league players liveliehoods depend on them doing well and earning new contracts and for me that adds more honesty to the football. There may be less quality football played, but I think theres more hard work. Players are willing to fight for the ball and each other.

I just hope we win. I can see us puting a strong side out tonight for this.

Archived