onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sjoke are coming!!!

wwindsor

One thing overlooked,possibly,is that a few Sjoke knuckle draggers already have tickets for the Lorne Street.I’d send No More tickets.Most Vale fans are ST holders.A bit late but Lorne Street tickets to Vale ST holders only,two per person maximum?

Any jobs going at the club?

Advert

Was it a wrong decision though? This competition being boycotted and then us being drawn against Stoke is an absolute minefield.

And be honest, whatever decision he made you would have been queuing up to slate him.

What would you have him do? See how many Vale fans are against the Paddock being handed over to them and ignore it? He's admitted he got it wrong - something he apparently doesn't ever do.

I understand your view point, but it's meaningless when you slate him for making a logical decision and then slate him for listening to fans and changing that decision.

Why the U-turn out of interest? Considering he was doing all this just to line his pockets? considering he doesn't care about Vale or the fans? Why has he suddenly decided to not sell potentially thousands more tickets for the game?

Balanced, logical quote there LB. as it stands still no evidence that we will have sufficient fans in attendance to fill Lorne Street, let alone justify opening the a Railway for home fans

Thanks Smurf look forward to January then i will expect a 300k striker who scores,2 50k wingers who can cross a ball,plus a 250k midfielder who can actually play that roll.That leaves a bit over for two full backs that we need [unless of course our Norm is telling porkies].

We only have 1900 season ticket holders many fans like myself will miss out.

Norm had a solution to that by giving Stoke the Railway, but it was put to the vote on here and people didn’t like it.

He’s an ar$e, but like us and the result on the night he cannot win either way

I'm confused! There all of a sudden appears to be many Vale fans wanting to attend. Is that true? We only sold a few hundred tickets up to Saturday apparently and Lorne Street would have housed the full Valiant contingent easily. Are fans now saying they want to go to this farce of a fixture? If so why? The previous rounds and vibes proved that only a few hundred or so wished to attend and I believed(maybe erroneously) that in general Vale fans wanted to boycott the entire competition, even if our Team reached Wembley? There are double standards here me thinks in so much that now people are anticipating a large Vale showing. Either we do want to support the competition in its current form or we want, like the majority of other Division 1 and 2 Clubs to make a stand to show the Authorities we disagree with the format. All of a sudden there seems to be a clamour for attendance from those Vale fans that up until Saturday had shown no interest at all. As I say I'm confused. I'm also still sticking to my guns by non attendance purely because I do not believe in the long term this format does us any favours. I also hope that those that go and support Vale will have a safe and enjoyable evening.

I’d have been happy with giving the Railway stand to Stoke fans and give the Bycars to Vale fans. That way Stoke get the extra tickets they need for their biggest game of the season and we get a choice of stands with less chance of mixed fans. I’ve been holding out for my ticket as I don’t want to be sat in the Lorne Street.

I’d have been happy with giving the Railway stand to Stoke fans and give the Bycars to Vale fans. That way Stoke get the extra tickets they need for their biggest game of the season and we get a choice of stands with less chance of mixed fans. I’ve been holding out for my ticket as I don’t want to be sat in the Lorne Street.

Yes spot on. I would have gladly packed the Bycars our spiritual home end.

Guest TommyMac

IMO a couple of hundred vale fans in the paddock and 5-600 in Lorne Street is far more embarrassing than 10000 stokies spread around VP with no vale fans. A large number of stoke fans are only going in the hope of being able to take the ****, how will they do that if there's no-one to take the **** out of?

Take their money, publicise how much they've contributed to Smurf's wallet and boycott the Checkatrade; it's the only way Vale can save face.

Archived