onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Lincoln City

Fosse69

Advert

I suppose u think Aspin done well today? Jesus wept just open your eyes and see what's happening, it's Lincoln not Real Madrid!

Not at all, but what did he have to choose from today. Most of the players who I would pick are injured today. He set up to not loose and it has back fired as the players are making mistakes all over the place. That is what is hurting at the moment. Lincoln are one of the better teams in the league and are well drilled and tough players. They are going to win this league by a country mile. Their chairman has backed the manager and allowed him to buy in the better players. Hence their fans come and watch the team home and away.

Never wanted another Vale legend come to Vale Park as manager as previous managers have all failed and wrecked their player legend status. Don't see who could replace him, as Smurf wont pay compensation or the wages to get a good manager and backroom staff.

What’s Nantwich Town’s manager up to these days?? Wonder if he fancies a bit of moonlighting???

So, to some up.....

1. Manager who fills the team with defenders....and we shop goals for fun

2. Using a part-time physio from a local non-league club for a quarter of the season

3. A chairman more interested in purchasing other clubs stadiums.

And to think Blakeman had the temerity to lambast the guy who said he was turning back and going home when he heard the line up.

If I hadn’t already bought my ticket, I’d done exactly the same.

Worst first half performance I can remember from a Port vale Team, men against disorganized boys.

I accept Vale are missing key players because of injury but a midfield of Conlon and Hannant against a team known to be physical is just asking for trouble. As good as the defense have been in some games this season they are terrible, school boy stuff.

As Bowers said, totally depressing.

I’m not defending Aspin but anyone who thinks sacking him will make any difference is deluded.

There’s one man who needs to be hounded out of the club before we’ll see any improvement.

Exactly.

If Aspin goes, Norman will just appoint another cheap option as he's "numb" to the club.

£2.4m received since January 2017 and this is what we're serving up.

Just wow.....I've turned it off at half time, it is embarrassing.It is like the U11's playing the U18's in a practice game. I just hope it is damage limitation second half otherwise it could become a cricket score. I dunno what getting rid of Aspin would do and I don't know what the answer is to playing any better against these....it's just Men v Boys.

I’m not defending Aspin but anyone who thinks sacking him will make any difference is deluded.

There’s one man who needs to be hounded out of the club before we’ll see any improvement.

Of course. But we could still surely get a manager that at least understands playing players in their correct position and understands how to pick a staring 11 capable of competing in league 2.

Archived