onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ifollow

boslemportvale91

The forest green game away was available mate that was because it was an international break weekend. I think there are 3 more of those. Plus tuesday at home to MK dons will be available on ifollow due to it not being a 3pm Saturday kick off..

Ah my bad knew it was one of them.

I've also had problems logging in Ifollow , managed to get it on finally

Advert

I tried to buy the game tonight but I can't log in at all. I'm already registered but when I try to sign in I just go back to the page where I was before.

When I try to register a new account it says my email address is unavailable. Because I already used it the last time I registered

Don't know if it's a problem with my browser (Safari) but I can't log in. I enter my email and password and just get directed to a white screen.

I used Safari to register and watch the game. The only issues I saw were that audio and video were not sync'd and that the video would occasionally freeze for a few seconds.

Why have I got Crewe commentary on Vale video ?

Cos someone in the studio pressed the wrong button. Glad they sorted it eventually...

I heard Radio Stoke have a pop at iFollow hitting midweek attendances which I think was somewhat unfair. I get back from work to Aylesbury at 6:30pm. There is no way I can get to the game for kick-off if it takes two and a half hours to drive.

So for me, iFollow means I can watch the Vale in midweek and also I can add £10 to their coffers which is money they would not normally get.

I do think Radio Stoke need to understand that not every Vale fan lives in Burslem and I do think it was a bit of sour grapes from Radio Stoke that fans can now have other avenues to catch the match action.

Cos someone in the studio pressed the wrong button. Glad they sorted it eventually...

I heard Radio Stoke have a pop at iFollow hitting midweek attendances which I think was somewhat unfair. I get back from work to Aylesbury at 6:30pm. There is no way I can get to the game for kick-off if it takes two and a half hours to drive.

So for me, iFollow means I can watch the Vale in midweek and also I can add £10 to their coffers which is money they would not normally get.

I do think Radio Stoke need to understand that not every Vale fan lives in Burslem and I do think it was a bit of sour grapes from Radio Stoke that fans can now have other avenues to catch the match action.

When broadcasting live matches on television began there was much hand wringing over how it would cost clubs money as fans would stay at home in front of the TV. How many billions are those Premier League TV deals now?

A bit hypocritical of Radio Stoke. If they weren't allowed to commentate would that encourage a few more fans to turn up at the ground and see the action for themselves? At least ifollow money goes back into the club.

Just want IFollow to sort out the commentary for Vale Matches. It always defaults to Crewe's game at the start of the match. Who cares about Crewe running out on the pitch. I want to hear about Vale coming out on the pitch and the kick off. Not a couple of minutes into the game.

When broadcasting live matches on television began there was much hand wringing over how it would cost clubs money as fans would stay at home in front of the TV. How many billions are those Premier League TV deals now?

A bit hypocritical of Radio Stoke. If they weren't allowed to commentate would that encourage a few more fans to turn up at the ground and see the action for themselves? At least ifollow money goes back into the club.

I do find the presumptions which are made about fans on the commentary can at times be ill thought-out and inflammatory. I'm not sure if that a deliberate passive-aggressive move to get a reaction (get them to ring in) or just simply that there's no empathy with fans.

Another one is complaining that fans are leaving early. To me fans pay their money and entitled to leave when they want. Some have young kids, some have work or other things to get to, some live a large distance away and may want to avoid the queues. I leave early when I have two and a half hours to drive to Aylesbury I can do without another 15-20 mins delay getting out of the car park and the streets around the ground.

For me, I just think it would be nice for them to treat fans with some respect. There's a lot of jumping to conclusions and provovactive comments at time and I do find it a bit ironic that a radio commentator complains about fans being negative by ahem, being negative about fans. Maybe it's time to listen to your own advice :wink:

passive-aggressive

This.

Blakeman makes some very sweeping presumptions and negative generalisations about Vale fans. Yates put him back in his box after one of them last night after a bit of nonsense on the touchline between Rawlinson and one of the MK players.

This.

Blakeman makes some very sweeping presumptions and negative generalisations about Vale fans. Yates put him back in his box after one of them last night after a bit of nonsense on the touchline between Rawlinson and one of the MK players.

I am enjoying Yates as summariser. Seems sensible and makes some good points.

I dunno about that. People sometimes can't attend for a wealth of reasons and the iFollow service isn't free.

I understand there's the vocal support side of being there but potentially with this the club is getting money from a number of fans who otherwise won't be there.

I guess the bottom line is the revenue from exiles abroad or elsewhere in the UK etc greater than the loss of nearby fans opting to watch at home.

Archived