onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Designated seating for Crewe. Good luck with that one crewe, trying to persuade a mob

The ST holder could always wait until the tickets go on general sale then get four together. Of course, (s)he may then miss out but it depends how important it is to sit with your mates.

Yeah they could. But i don't think I'd risk missing out if I didn't have to. That's why I've got mine already again.

I think if it's a day/afternoon out you'd ideally want to sit with the people you're out with personally.

Advert

Yeah they could. But i don't think I'd risk missing out if I didn't have to. That's why I've got mine already again.

I think if it's a day/afternoon out you'd ideally want to sit with the people you're out with personally.

I agree, but if you want to do that you need to plan it and not just do what you want irrespective of how it affects other people. As I said before, Crewe is the only match where this will happen. At all the other 45 it won't be problem.

The most important issue of the said stand along the touchline is a major concern with it's health and safety.How on earth that stand can get a "pass" certificate is mind boggling.When everyone wants to leave the stand it takes around 10 mins and then you have the ordeal of clambouring down that stairway like sardines

That is nothing to do with people sitting in the wrong seats it's all about a pizz poor set up. God help anyone if they had a fire in that stand. .

The most important issue of the said stand along the touchline is a major concern with it's health and safety.How on earth that stand can get a "pass" certificate is mind boggling.When everyone wants to leave the stand it takes around 10 mins and then you have the ordeal of clambouring down that stairway like sardines

That is nothing to do with people sitting in the wrong seats it's all about a pizz poor set up. God help anyone if they had a fire in that stand. .

I agree. That stand is a death trap. The only safe exit in the event of fire or anything is onto the pitch and we'd probably all get arrested for that!

There is a fundamental problem with fixed seat allocations at away games. It can for example result in quiet older supporters and families being intermingled with boozed up groups intent on abusive language and picking fights between themselves, with Crewe supporters and it's stewards. Also the troublemakers ignore allocated seats to join their gangs and therefore cause chaos and conflict on entry.

Unallocated seats allow people to find a reasonable place for their kind of supporting. A calmer stadium with less trouble and better health and safety.

There is a fundamental problem with fixed seat allocations at away games. It can for example result in quiet older supporters and families being intermingled with boozed up groups intent on abusive language and picking fights between themselves, with Crewe supporters and it's stewards. Also the troublemakers ignore allocated seats to join their gangs and therefore cause chaos and conflict on entry.

Unallocated seats allow people to find a reasonable place for their kind of supporting. A calmer stadium with less trouble and better health and safety.

This only happens because at our level we play in half empty stadiums on a regular basis where there is often unallocated seating like at Tranmere on Saturday. The problem at Crewe is that we sell out so there is no wiggle room in the seating at all. I'll say again, this is one game a season where the co-operation of fans is being requested. Why on earth can they not do the right thing just for once.

This only happens because at our level we play in half empty stadiums on a regular basis where there is often unallocated seating like at Tranmere on Saturday. The problem at Crewe is that we sell out so there is no wiggle room in the seating at all. I'll say again, this is one game a season where the co-operation of fans is being requested. Why on earth can they not do the right thing just for once.

My experience at Shrewsbury saw me sat amongst a pile of **** artists when seats were allocated. Last weekend at Tranmere I was surrounded by gob head and his mates. Behind them were the grunts who started fighting at the final whistle. So it doesn't work like that.

Just choose not to go.

Archived