onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Designated seating for Crewe. Good luck with that one crewe, trying to persuade a mob

Well fair enough re the safety regs.

I've always found it to be more of a pain with the allocated seats as a lot ignore it anyway and so the "you're in my seat" scenario comes up.

Personally I'd take the 160 odd less to comply with regs and avoid the allocated seating as we'd still be 2000ish strong anyway.

I know the argument is "well, if you got to the ground an hour before and sat down there'd be no problems" but lets get real.

Crewe is probably the only ground where we sell out the away section. Is it too much to ask for folk to sit in their proper seat for one game out of 46? And if you want to sit with your mates, is it beyond the wit of man to buy your tickets together?

Advert

is it beyond the wit of man to buy your tickets together?

Easier said than done when the allocations have been one per season ticket holder, you have to coordinate pooling them all, making sure everyone pays, getting out of work on the day they go on sale, all that stuff.

Glad I can't go this season. **** tip that place.

Easier said than done when the allocations have been one per season ticket holder, you have to coordinate pooling them all, making sure everyone pays, getting out of work on the day they go on sale, all that stuff.

Glad I can't go this season. **** tip that place.

Its nearly always been 2 per season ticket holder as far as I can remember. We've known when the CREWE game is and when they were likely to go on sale. Its not that difficult to arrange for a supporters to organise someone to get their tickets. 3 season tickets can get 6 tickets 3 of those could be for mates without season tickets.

Crewe is probably the only ground where we sell out the away section. Is it too much to ask for folk to sit in their proper seat for one game out of 46? And if you want to sit with your mates, is it beyond the wit of man to buy your tickets together?

Me and any mates going always get our tickets together. We're season tickets.

Problems happen when one persons a season ticket holder but three of their friends aren't, say.

People like to get together before the game. Like it or not, you'll never ever get everyone going in early enough for that to work well. Even if it is one game in forty six.

I do agree crewes the worst for it, it's probably my least favourite away game of the season.

The towns crap, the grounds crap and the stewarding is crap.

Can't remember the password to my throwaway email account to see what the safety officer's follow up was.

I do have this saved in PMs from forwarding an email from him though

On the two points you originally raised the section leader involved in the coin throwing incident with the Port Vale player has been suspended and is now part of and awaiting the outcomes of the police investigation and also our own internal one.

The issue with the Crewe "supporter" attacking the Port Vale goalkeeper is also subject to the police investigation but I can tell you that he has been identified from the CCTV footage as well as others on the pitch at the same time, once the police are ready to prosecute,that will happen with the full backing and cooperation from the club.

Artell got charged by the FA and fined for his conduct on the touchline when their equalizer went in. So did their sports scientist, Liam Anderson I think he's called.

You won't have heard that reported on Radio Stoke though.

Probably because McGarry was head of sport there. Think he has just retired as head of sport though he will still be commentating at Crewho.

Artell got charged by the FA and fined for his conduct on the touchline when their equalizer went in. So did their sports scientist, Liam Anderson I think he's called.

You won't have heard that reported on Radio Stoke though.

That was kept quiet not surprised about Radio Stoke though,can you imagine Aspin getting done and fined £500 they would have reported that.

On a similar vein,I wonder what happened to the D**k who thumped our goalie, not once but twice,can you imagine the bust up if someone had ran out of the Bycars and hit Garratt,the local media would have gone to town on that one.

As Jacko says, these are the FL rules if a stand is to be sold out above the level of 90% capacity. In any event, it has to make sense. Last season was chaos and dangerous, particularly when the late arrivals came in and stood up in front of those who were sitting down trying to watch the game. Designated seating just relies on the simplicity of people identifying their own seat and sitting in it. quite simple, you'd think.

Me and any mates going always get our tickets together. We're season tickets.

Problems happen when one persons a season ticket holder but three of their friends aren't, say.

People like to get together before the game. Like it or not, you'll never ever get everyone going in early enough for that to work well. Even if it is one game in forty six.

I do agree crewes the worst for it, it's probably my least favourite away game of the season.

The towns crap, the grounds crap and the stewarding is crap.

The ST holder could always wait until the tickets go on general sale then get four together. Of course, (s)he may then miss out but it depends how important it is to sit with your mates.

Archived