onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Come on Neil go now.

Advert

Mission 1 accomplished - we could be mid table in the Conference which is where Chesterfield find themselves.

Has improved the squad, especially the keeping and defence positions.

Most signings better than those they replaced, albeit I am disappointed with Joyce so far.

Still work to do in terms of creativity, hopefully Hardcastle and Whitfield will improve this as time goes by.

Too early to be making rash decisions, but results have to start picking up.

Decent performance today but the woeful away form puts more pressure on home results.

We are now averaging just 1 point a game this season - bordering on relegation form.

Thought he should have go e with iller from thr off but unlike Ray Williams, I thought we were on the front foot most of the game, undone by a couple of bitty goals that included some unlucky bounce of the ball but also slower reactio s to clear the danger. Having said I thought Miller should have started, I thought he had three good chances and should have buried one. Aspin doesn’t know his best 11 but there’s plenty of time to settle on that yet, far too early to be calling for his head. So e bad luck with refereeing decisions as well.

Jury is out for me on Aspin, major selection issues 2 weeks on the bounce and throwing away points, hoping he realises his best side quickly and plays a balanced side with players in their correct roles

More chance of platting snot. I think he's been in the job more than long enough now to show that he consistently gets the starting 11 wrong.

Mission 1 accomplished - we could be mid table in the Conference which is where Chesterfield find themselves.

Has improved the squad, especially the keeping and defence positions.

Most signings better than those they replaced, albeit I am disappointed with Joyce so far.

Still work to do in terms of creativity, hopefully Hardcastle and Whitfield will improve this as time goes by.

Too early to be making rash decisions, but results have to start picking up.

Decent performance today but the woeful away form puts more pressure on home results.

We are now averaging just 1 point a game this season - bordering on relegation form.

We're currently 19th in the table. How are we any better as of right now? We're **** just as we were **** last season.

We're currently 19th in the table. How are we any better as of right now? We're **** just as we were **** last season.

It doesn't help your case when the best you can say is '' We're sxxt''. At least come up with something with a bit more intelligence and substance.

The only way there will be a change of manager is if Aspin resigns and that won't happen.

If it did happen and there was a change of manager Smuffwaite would NOT employ ANYONE who cost him more than a few brass tacks as Aspin says none of his managerial team are there for the money.

The bottom line is we have a manager who is cautious and seems to struggle with his team selections and tactics,We should have enough in the locker to get to mid table but I dont think it will be pretty.

Welcom to Smuffwaites Port Vale.

Nice to see you can’t actually understand written words, hence your need to move to expletives to try and make a point.

I said the squad is better, but results need to improve as we are bordering on relegation form.

As you clearly thrive on simplicity 19th is better than 22nd - not that I am saying that is anything to celebrate

Nice to see you can’t actually understand written words, hence your need to move to expletives to try and make a point.

not that I am saying that is anything to celebrate

So you're just confirming my point basically? Most people here agreed that with our squad we should be competing in the top half of the table. With ************ in charge we're sliding down the league. The fact that some people are celebrating the fact that we actually put Newport under a bit of pressure for half an hour in a loss yesterday at Vale Park is pathetic, and shows what the club has no become. Many of the fans here deserve the club they are getting.

Archived