onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Come on Neil go now.

Are you for real! The club has been in turmoil for 15 years now ( and we got promoted during that time) the last thing that we need is another manager that you stokies can lambast on this forum. Go away, lock yourself in the money dreamland that kicks off when the TV companies require and leave proper grass roots football to the true supporter. As for NA I can’t think of a better man at the moment ( they only buy success in the premiership moneyland) he has brought quality into the squad, Brown, Legge, Manny, Conlon, Hannett, Millar,Clark, Rawlinson. How many of this type and class of player did brown bring in?? I don’t see many of them left in the squad unless you count the transfer list. After 6 games you are calling for his head!!! Grow up and look what Gary Rowett Is doing to your beloved red and white championship pie eating favourites. ********!!!!!!

You absolute tool. Despite growing up and going to school at Trentham High school being bullied and lambasted for supporting my beloved Port Vale I carried on. Waiting at a bus stop as a young lad in my black and white scarf to do the one hour journey via Hanley into Burslem from handford. The bus stop would echo to the sound of bricks being thrown from Joke city fans twice my age. I would meet Uncle Barry RIP who introduced me and I still blame today for my pain at Swan Bank.

Luckily my best friends mum and dad moved from Running the Staffordshire Knot at Hanford to the Bulls Head at Burslem so I could continue to support vale home and away.

I continued this when I bought my first house in Middleport. Where I lived amongst the kindest most genuine Vale Fans ever.

I have continued to support Port Vale every week despite having to move to Wolverhampton. I genuinely miss Burslem every day of my life and love the Saturday in the Leapord and on to the vale experience.

I have been to joke city in the away end three times loved the auto glass semi the most.

I have the vale at heart I don’t believe Aspin is the man to manage my club. I worshiped him was their for his solo goal on that cold night I stood with Uncle Barry RIP on Loren street .

Do not accuse me of being a joke fan just because we have differing opinions. I am entitled to them after being through much more than you to stay proud.

Vale till I die

Advert

Lovely, sentimental journey! I’m sorry for your uncle Barry. But your attitude to the current vale situation is diabolical and to say you’ve been through much more than me..............so you know my private life, because I never mentioned yours? This club needs positive, proactive thoughts not dreams of long lost bus journeys. If your for real get behind your team and make a difference, don’t drag everyone down to your self pity.

Lovely, sentimental journey! I’m sorry for your uncle Barry. But your attitude to the current vale situation is diabolical and to say you’ve been through much more than me..............so you know my private life, because I never mentioned yours? This club needs positive, proactive thoughts not dreams of long lost bus journeys. If your for real get behind your team and make a difference, don’t drag everyone down to your self pity.

Nowt about past or self pity you forced me to uncover my story by assuming I was a stoke supporter or I would not have gone in to it.

I will turn up v Newport won’t boo and will cheer the boys out of the tunnel with all that I have.

This won’t affect my opinion Neil Aspin is a very very poor league manager.

Smurf is commercially a terrible owner.

Together they are horrendous Aspin lets Smurf tinker and mess with signings and fixtures.

The fans are totally blinded by the Aspin Rudge smoke screen.

Aspin would never be our manager without a former connection

Rudge is just another Smurf smoke screen

Smile and happy clap hope we stay up. I could but I am too passionate about vale

How about leaving Neil Aspin alone and instead vent your anger and frustration at the players after all they are once they have being given orders the ones who i feel carry the hopes of all the supporters once they cross that white line .

Im sure Aspo doesnt tell Smith to constantly hoof the ball forwards to no one and im sure he doesnt tell popey to be dominated by his opposing marker and im.sure he doesnt tell the players he as picked play in general terribly and create nothing and give away soft goal after soft goal.

The big one for me is there lack of character (that shows whenever the opposition score first as we tend to be resigned to defeat once that occurs ).

That tells me a lot about them and unless they grow some collectively then non league will be the outcome although with a fit main starting 11 i think we may just scrape by but once you start playing the likes of Kay (not mobile enough be a midfielder ),ok the efforts there but very little quality .

Ok Aspin chooses them so yes its partly his fault but after watching him play every game big heartedly against better players when he played for the Vale and see with my own eyes the poor efforts of the likes of Smith ,Tonge ,Pugh ,more often than not i feel that he needs more time to rid the club of the complacent non hard working players the club can do without and fans wont miss asthey wear the shirt but thats it it isnt wore with pride and last season the leadership was non existent off the feld Smurf and on it players so you could give the job the best manager in the world and some of these players would get him the sack .

Aspin needs time UTV and especially a big up to Aspin

How about leaving Neil Aspin alone and instead vent your anger and frustration at the players after all they are once they have being given orders the ones who i feel carry the hopes of all the supporters once they cross that white line .

Im sure Aspo doesnt tell Smith to constantly hoof the ball forwards to no one and im sure he doesnt tell popey to be dominated by his opposing marker and im.sure he doesnt tell the players he as picked play in general terribly and create nothing and give away soft goal after soft goal.

The big one for me is there lack of character (that shows whenever the opposition score first as we tend to be resigned to defeat once that occurs ).

That tells me a lot about them and unless they grow some collectively then non league will be the outcome although with a fit main starting 11 i think we may just scrape by but once you start playing the likes of Kay (not mobile enough be a midfielder ),ok the efforts there but very little quality .

Ok Aspin chooses them so yes its partly his fault but after watching him play every game big heartedly against better players when he played for the Vale and see with my own eyes the poor efforts of the likes of Smith ,Tonge ,Pugh ,more often than not i feel that he needs more time to rid the club of the complacent non hard working players the club can do without and fans wont miss asthey wear the shirt but thats it it isnt wore with pride and last season the leadership was non existent off the feld Smurf and on it players so you could give the job the best manager in the world and some of these players would get him the sack .

Aspin needs time UTV and especially a big up to Aspin

Complete pie in the sky nonsense. The team play the tactics that the management tell them too. If that isn’t working notice how our management have no other ideas to change it (or maybe few options) and don’t even stand in their technical area dictating things.

For me the biggest problem we have and Neil has is that over the last 3 seasons we have brought in a huge amount of players and let go just as many. Initially Bruno's lot were an experiment which went badly very quickly. After that we were always going to struggle to get over that because we had to have a huge turnover to bring the foreign influx to an end.

What needs to happen now is a period of stability over the next couple of seasons and get the squad playing together and give them time to gel. Neil probably doesn't know his best eleven yet ( a few injuries haven't helped this ). He needs time and the fans need to be patient. I don't think we will finish as low as last season but we aren't going to run away with the league either. Given time and a lot less of huge squad rotations then I think we will be in a better position next season. I live in hope.:keepup:

Archived