Sign in to follow this  
robf

Champions League final

The Madrid captain was the deciding factor. First of all he got rid of Salah in a manner that I'm not sure whether it was deliberate or not? Then he spent the rest of the game upsetting Mane with constant play acting which ended with Mane getting booked for doing nothing. They say that he is a great player but for me he is a cheating, play acting whimp.

Ramos is just a thug and he knew what he was doing..Saying that Bales goal was simply world class and i wouldnt be surprised to see him in a Man Utd shirt sooner rather than later..

The Madrid captain was the deciding factor. First of all he got rid of Salah in a manner that I'm not sure whether it was deliberate or not? Then he spent the rest of the game upsetting Mane with constant play acting which ended with Mane getting booked for doing nothing. They say that he is a great player but for me he is a cheating, play acting whimp.

Liverpool and most clubs in Europe would sign Ramos in a heartbeat.Was a foul given in the Salah incident?Liverpool had 2 efforts on target last night.They did well for 20 mins then in the words of Alan Kennedy” Real ripped them apart”.Mane has no cause for complaint with his season long antics.Real were deserved winners,kept the ball better,passed it better,scored the goals.Real committed 5 fouls,Liverpool 18.

Liverpool and most clubs in Europe would sign Ramos in a heartbeat.Was a foul given in the Salah incident?Liverpool had 2 efforts on target last night.They did well for 20 mins then in the words of Alan Kennedy” Real ripped them apart”.Mane has no cause for complaint with his season long antics.Real were deserved winners,kept the ball better,passed it better,scored the goals.Real committed 5 fouls,Liverpool 18.

He'd certainly walk into United's back 11, that's for sure.

Madrid barely created anything of note up until the last part of the game when Liverpool had to chase it. With Salah on the only side that looked likely to score was Liverpool, and even with him not on the pitch Liverpool had chances. Mane hit the post and on another day that might have the inside of it and gone in. And Firmino would have had a tap in with his head if he was 1 or 2 inches taller. Madrid deserved the win, but it took two extremely flukey goals on their part, along with a once in a lifetime goal from a substitute, to beat a then much weakened Liverpool side.

Still, I'd rather get to a final and lose to a genuine world-class team full of world-class players than get knocked out in the last 32 against Sevilla, that's for sure.

Edited by TylerB

Ramos is just a thug and he knew what he was doing..Saying that Bales goal was simply world class and i wouldnt be surprised to see him in a Man Utd shirt sooner rather than later..

Great player but he's a scummy human being - Simple as that. He also elbowed Karius in the head which I didn't notice during the game and knew exactly what he was doing. I believe in karma and one day Sergio Ramos will get exactly what he deserves, and I hope it hurts like hell.

Madrid barely created anything of note up until the last part of the game when Liverpool had to chase it. With Salah on the only side that looked likely to score was Liverpool, and even with him not on the pitch Liverpool had chances. Mane hit the past and on another day that might have it the inside of it and gone in. And Firmino would have had a tap in with his head he he was 1 or 2 inches taller. Madrid deserved the win but it took two extremely flukey goals on their part, along with a once in a lifetime goal from a substitute, to beat a then much weakened Liverpool side.

Still, I'd rather get to a final and lose to a genuine world-class team full of world-class players than get knocked out in the last 32 against Sevilla, that's for sure.

They weren't flukey goals they were awful goalkeeping errors and unbeleivably costly and sunday league standard errors. A fluke is when the ball hits a beach ball and sends the keeper the wrong way. I don't think you can make out that on another day Liverpool might have won as the gulf in class was there for all to see. Anyway I was a Liverpool fan for 90 minutes but normal service is resumed now. I hope you cashed your bet out at some point.

They weren't flukey goals they were awful goalkeeping errors and unbeleivably costly and sunday league standard errors. A fluke is when the ball hits a beach ball and sends the keeper the wrong way. I don't think you can make out that on another day Liverpool might have won as the gulf in class was there for all to see. Anyway I was a Liverpool fan for 90 minutes but normal service is resumed now. I hope you cashed your bet out at some point.

I don't know why you keep rambling about bets all the time. The only bets I've proposed have been here, and not one person has ever had the balls to take me up on one of them. Simple as that.

I couldn't care less about the exact definition of the word fluke, but basically Karius could play the same game another thousand times and he wouldn't let those two goals in. So on Real Madrid's part they were extremely fortunate and that's the point I'm making. With Salah on the pitch Liverpool were giving every bit as good as they got, that was pretty clear to see.

And behave. I'm supposed to believe you actually wanted Liverpool to win last night? The way you talk about them anyone would think you walked in on your Mother getting double penetrated by two Scouse blokes when you were a teenager.

Edited by TylerB

I don't know why you keep rambling about bets all the time. The only bets I've proposed have been here, and not one person has ever had the balls to take me up on one of them. Simply as that.

I couldn't care less about the exact definition of the word fluke, but basically Karius could play the same game another thousand times and he wouldn't let those two goals in. So on Real Madrid's part they were extremely fortunate and that's the point I'm making. With Salah on the pitch Liverpool were giving every bit as good as they got, that was pretty clear to see.

And behave. I'm supposed to believe you actually wanted Liverpool to win last night? The way you talk about them anyone would think you walked in on your Mother getting double penetrated by two Scouse blokes when you were a teenager.

Don't you remember saying you put £500 on Liverpool to win the champions league? Wonder why that is

Don't you remember saying you put £500 on Liverpool to win the champions league? Wonder why that is

And I quite clearly said that I'd made a typo afterwards. I wonder why you're missing that bit out...

I'm hardly heartbroken at losing £50 in the one actual bet I made on an app. :laugh:

And I quite clearly said that I'd made a typo afterwards. I wonder why you're missing that bit out...

I'm hardly heartbroken at losing £50 in the one actual bet I made on an app. :laugh:

A made up bet you mean, I was still waiting for you to turn up at Vale in a pink Everton top after you said Sterling would never sign for Man City or for £50m so don't go on about noone having the balls to take you up on a bet. Welcher.

Ooops, meant to type £50, typo.

Edited by SuperValiant1876

As soon as Salah went off the writing was on the wall, he is by far Liverpool’s best player and without him they are not a top 4 team. Ramos is an average defender as shown in the last World Cup but he is very clever and a cheat as he was last night.

With Salah on the pitch for 90 minutes and a decent goalie I think Liverpool would have won.

Madrid barely created anything of note up until the last part of the game when Liverpool had to chase it. With Salah on the only side that looked likely to score was Liverpool, and even with him not on the pitch Liverpool had chances. Mane hit the post and on another day that might have the inside of it and gone in. And Firmino would have had a tap in with his head if he was 1 or 2 inches taller. Madrid deserved the win, but it took two extremely flukey goals on their part, along with a once in a lifetime goal from a substitute, to beat a then much weakened Liverpool side.

I repeat,2 efforts all night by Liverpool,on target.Second is nowhere as is fourth in the League and Runners-up are never remembered.Weakened side?You started with your best eleven!!!

CArvahal was the best player on the pitch before he went off.Real started without Bale.When was your last trophy win Tylerla?Jinksy Jurgen second again.Klopp in!

As soon as Salah went off the writing was on the wall, he is by far Liverpool’s best player and without him they are not a top 4 team. Ramos is an average defender as shown in the last World Cup but he is very clever and a cheat as he was last night.

With Salah on the pitch for 90 minutes and a decent goalie I think Liverpool would have won.

We'll never know. Awful for Salah after the season he's had. Liverpool keepers both an accident waiting to happen. Look at Real's bench then Liverpool's - that showed the job in hand. Would have loved Liverpool to win.

Edited by pete vale

I repeat,2 efforts all night by Liverpool,on target.Second is nowhere as is fourth in the League and Runners-up are never remembered.Weakened side?You started with your best eleven!!!

CArvahal was the best player on the pitch before he went off.Real started without Bale.When was your last trophy win Tylerla?Jinksy Jurgen second again.Klopp in!

So Oxlade-Chamberlain wouldn't have started last night had he been fit? Don't talk wet. Emre Can would also had started the game had he not got injured a few weeks ago. Not only did Salah going off obviously make a huge difference on the eventual outcome of the game, Liverpool had to replace him with Adam Lallana, a player that has played next to no football all season and was obviously miles off. Terrible luck and the difference in squad quality were the two key difference in the end, but strongest 11 vs strongest 11 Liverpool have a good chance against any side.

Liverpool are clearly improving little bit little under Klopp. United under Mourinho are every bit as far away from winning the major titles as they were under the likes of Van Gaal and Moyes before him. Mourinho in!

If my Auntie had....:wink:

So Oxlade-Chamberlain wouldn't have started last night had he been fit? Don't talk wet. Emre Can would also had started the game had he not got injured a few weeks ago. Not only did Salah go off obviously maake a huge difference on the game, but Liverpool had to replace him with Adam Lallana, a player that has played next to no football all season and was obviously miles off.

Liverpool are clearly improving little bit little under Klopp. United under Mourinho are every bit as far away from winning the major titles as they were under the likes of Van Gaal and Moyes before him. Mourinho in!

Lest we forget.

2016/17 United 6th 2017/18 2nd plus 12 points.

2016/17 Liverpool 4th 2017/18 4th minus 1 point.

Edited by Howjy04

A made up bet you mean, I was still waiting for you to turn up at Vale in a pink Everton top after you said Sterling would never sign for Man City or for £50m so don't go on about noone having the balls to take you up on a bet. Welcher.

Ooops, meant to type £50, typo.

So you see every single person inside Vale Park, do you? Do you even realize just how stupid you sound?! This is exactly why you shouldn't do drugs, folks. :laugh:

Lest we forget.

2016/17 United 7th 2017/18 2nd plus 12 points.

2016/17 Liverpool 4th 2017/18 4th minus 1 point.

Talk to me when you actually win the Premier League or Champions League under Mourinho. Still, at least you have all that good, entertaining football you play under him to look forward to! Oh, wait...

So you see every single person inside Vale Park, do you? Do you even realize just how stupid you sound?! This is exactly why you shouldn't do drugs, folks. :laugh:

So you are saying you went to Vale and sat in the noisy part of the paddock (As promised) ? Funny because that is where I sat at the time and I think I would have noticed a scruff in a pink Everton shirt. No, just more BS from the king of bollox.

A simple screenshot of your £500 oops sorry £50 bet would shut me up wouldn't it...but you are just full of it. Are you enjoying the bank holiday weekend? Oh every weekend is a bank holiday when you are a lazy dole dosser. A bull ******** one at that :laugh: And a welcher too.

Edited by SuperValiant1876