onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwate Meeting Ticket Only

blackdog

Advert

I still think it needs some kind of order in terms of someone (say the supporters club chairman) having a list of questions to ask that have been submitted somehow. Of course on the night other topics will crop up, but If it turns in to a free for all, which I'm sure it it will, then potentially some of the burning questions could be missed.
A list of 6 questions should be enough. What should they be ?

He will turn up only to suit himself, and his big ego. Then he will say that money will be available in the Summer for new signings , and that we need to be patient . He is too proud to let go now, and too greedy and stubborn to accept a fair offer.

He announced the meeting like it was the second coming of Christ, and his head is so far up in the clouds that all he can see is pound signs. Keep a cool head at the meeting . Ask direct questions , and don’t let it get out of hand . He’d love that .

The only problem is that most of his answers will be lies,.My question would be: “ Why are you still here” ?

Of course , he may say that he is selling up and getting out of the club , who knows? I doubt it though , because he is comfortable , and he enjoys sticking it to the fans. Why should he give a **** about anyone? In his mind , he’s the only one that matters. He has all that money , and if he had used it properly, Vale would be top half in L1 now , or better. Instead , he squirelled it away , always making sure that he had enough for himself , and **** everyone else. A mealy mouthed gesture to bring in loan players every now and then . If he was a disease , he would be. cancer. The worst human being that ever set foot in Vale Park .

It wouldn't surprise me if he's planning to ambush the meeting with an announcement.

I can't see him just casually sitting down in front of everyone, rubbing his hands together and saying "So... what do you want to know?"

Thought the exact same earlier this week.

I'm anticipating some form of b0llocks 'investor' announcement, the old Bratt faithful get out clause. The Ameriturf/Blue Sky thing.

It will dominate proceedings as questions are asked to ascertain why they're investing, how are they, how much money the club's getting. Questions about his shambolic tenure and what the future holds will be forgotten/ignored

In reality it'll be a conman/non-existent, and just gives him a bit of time till the end of the season, when once more he can gallivant into the sunset undisturbed.

Some though won't be able to control themselves I fear!!

I dont want anything to happen(well apart from him saying that he has sold the club) but can you really blame them if they do lose their head a little(hope they dont as it plays into his hands) especially if he comes across as his usual arrogant self.....i wonder how far into the meeting it will be when he plays the i will just put us into admin card

It wouldn't surprise me if he's planning to ambush the meeting with an announcement.

I can't see him just casually sitting down in front of everyone, rubbing his hands together and saying "So... what do you want to know?"

No doubt about it imo,he wont speak to the media but has invited them to this,its just what will that announcement be

No doubt about it imo,he wont speak to the media but has invited them to this,its just what will that announcement be

At the moment I wouldn’t want to own the Vale. We have a number of fans who cause trouble at matches and of course a lot like me not satisfied with our owner. However, just push him so far and he’ll take his money out and put us in liquidation!

I dont want anything to happen(well apart from him saying that he has sold the club) but can you really blame them if they do lose their head a little(hope they dont as it plays into his hands) especially if he comes across as his usual arrogant self.....i wonder how far into the meeting it will be when he plays the i will just put us into admin card

Yes to be fair you can blame them if they lose their head.

We saw enough of that at Grimsby.

Archived