onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread : Barnet v Port Vale

Fosse69

Lincoln loanee who played against Cheltenham

Not nit picking Wrex at all, but sure he is permanent and we paid a nominal fee.

I can't understand with him being permanent why he hasn't had a look in, though he has mainly played non-league with Lincoln.

Advert

I think team selection for this one will be heavily influenced by who's fit & available. Listening to Aspo after the game at Grimsby it seems one or two have knocks. I can't see Howe playing unless there's no one else available,not that I think he's not good enough I just think he's like Angus and has been signed as 'one for the future'. Trouble is we have too many of them time now which is why we have an enormous squad but still can't field a decent, balanced first eleven.

On what basis is Howe more commanding than Smith? He's barely played 20 mins of league football!
The basis is i dont trust Smith no other reason .

Who were the two Vale players who contrived to give Grimsby there undeserved equaliser ,im sure it was Gibbons and Smith it was pathetic anyway whoever it was .

Westley will begetting Barnet throwing the ball in from anywhere last week v Newport we dealt with the long throw poorly (Smith did )and should have lost

This week game drawn when no pressure on us and game should have being seen out .

Yet he is ever present and my nephew knows someone who knows him and has said he doesnt want play for the club so dont pick him then and this person also said u need play well get a move he just shrugged his shouders .

So sorry if i am not a fan .

Give Howe a go be strong Win the game .

One or both Pugh and Tonge will have to start the game, no one is daft enough to start with Worrall, hannant and harness. Far to lightweight
Thats why ive gone with 3 towering dominant centre halves ,Worrall carries the ball through the pitch ,Hannant snaps away in the tackle and Harness on his day is a real great player whos energy as being missed greatly .

He will pick tonge and pugh i just hope they play well and let Forrester take the pens might do him good get a goal .

The basis is i dont trust Smith no other reason .

Who were the two Vale players who contrived to give Grimsby there undeserved equaliser ,im sure it was Gibbons and Smith it was pathetic anyway whoever it was .

Westley will begetting Barnet throwing the ball in from anywhere last week v Newport we dealt with the long throw poorly (Smith did )and should have lost

This week game drawn when no pressure on us and game should have being seen out .

Yet he is ever present and my nephew knows someone who knows him and has said he doesnt want play for the club so dont pick him then and this person also said u need play well get a move he just shrugged his shouders .

So sorry if i am not a fan .

Give Howe a go be strong Win the game .

VFIA i do love your posts, and you are passionate.

But only my opinion you seem to have an agenda against Pope and Smith.

I myself have criticised Smith as i think he has been a shadow of the player tipped for better things.

However look at the Grimsby goal, it is a Rory Delap throw in, drops perfect for their guy who swivelled well.

Only my opinion feel free to disagree but i see no fault really by any individual player. Maybe collectively a long throw ought to be bread and butter for a defence but no one player was at fault.

According to that leaked spreadsheet, Nathan Smith was on 13k a year when Remie Streete was on 130k. I know Nathan signed a new contract but I expect he is fed up of getting relative peanuts for his hard work.

If that spreadsheet was real it was an absolute horror story and exposed some of the worst employee management I've seen, guaranteed to cause major issues amongst the squad plus it beggared belief what some of the tenth rate Bruno signings were on.

As a previous poster said Barnet have improved a lot. By all accounts they were very unlucky yesterday at Coventry and were the better side.

Though as we know being the better side means nothing.

I would say this is a must not lose game again to keep them at arms length and another game ticked off the tally.

I am hopeful we can get 4 points out of our next 2 games and we won't be far off then.

Lot more twists and turns and injury time goals. Look at the trainspotters with a 97th minute goal, we never seem to get late goals, time for a change of luck.

We need to be more clinical we need to take chances when they come our way we should have been out of sight against grimsby and the more the game goes on it only take a slight mistake or a ball to drop in the right place and all the hard work is for nothing. It's another don't lose game but we really need win it and put teams between us and the bottom 2

This game is as hard as we have faced all season,Westley will have them fired up and they will throw the kitchen sink at us.... literaly.

They had 16 attempts at Coventry's goal yesterday and they fly at us from the off, Westley is an evil liitle squirt and he will use every trick in the book to upset us.

The fact they are bottom means nothing and I fear the worst.

Would agree with that. In a way yesterday was the one we should have won. Barnet are playing better now, would be delighted with a point, this will be a difficult one.

This game is as hard as we have faced all season,Westley will have them fired up and they will throw the kitchen sink at us.... literaly.

They had 16 attempts at Coventry's goal yesterday and they fly at us from the off, Westley is an evil liitle squirt and he will use every trick in the book to upset us.

The fact they are bottom means nothing and I fear the worst.

Not nit picking Wrex at all, but sure he is permanent and we paid a nominal fee.

I can't understand with him being permanent why he hasn't had a look in, though he has mainly played non-league with Lincoln.

Ah yeah, you're right. Seemed like a panic signing on that strange day we signed three centre-backs but let's hope he comes good eventually.

Archived