onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Barnet tickets

MattW

Advert

Fair play to vale! They have intervened and helped us get our refunds. Barnet eventually did reply to my email......

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm we can now refund you for the tickets you purchased. If you can kindly forward your booking confirmation, also stating that you wish to cancel and a refund, I can then action.

Regards,

Tom Webster

Ticketing, Membership & Club Shop Manager

1501152676819_PastedImage

The Home of BARNET FC & LONDON BEES

Tel: 020 8381 3800 Ext: 1027

The Hive London, Camrose Avenue, London, HA8 6AG

http://www.thehivelondon.com

**********The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. All contents should be viewed as without prejudice and any offers whether intentional or implied are subject to contract. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the author does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. **********

Yes Jean it is very wrong , I was thinking more 7 or 8 ... particularly Akinde !
Maybe more difficult since there have to be 7 players on the pitch for a game to continue, but who knows if it coincides with a drinks break.

Just managed to book the Tuesday as a days holiday at 3 working days notice, just need to get on the coach now, rang the vale shop several times today and goes straight to answer phone.

They have forecast Snow in Barnet on Tuesday :freezing:

They haven't really but made you think !!

Just managed to book the Tuesday as a days holiday at 3 working days notice, just need to get on the coach now, rang the vale shop several times today and goes straight to answer phone.

I really don't think you need to worry about getting a ticket for Barnet away on a Tuesday.

I really don't think you need to worry about getting a ticket for Barnet away on a Tuesday.

I’ll get my match ticket on the day from Barnet.the reason I was ringing the club shop was to book on the coach to get there.

Archived