onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synetics where are you?

Mattholl

Advert

Carol is showing more class and professionalism as Chair of the foundation (despite the **** Smurf said about her offer and the lies he's spread about Synectics) than that clown has since he's been at the club. She's actually doing more good for the club, in a role she has no obligation to carry out, than he is right now. The thread title should actually be, Smurf where are you?

You look at Bristol Rovers, Luton, Oxford who have all gone into non-league and come back stronger. But also look at Stockport (are are semi-pro now) and Tranmere (still languishing in the conference).

We will fit into the Stockport/Tranmere with this owner. Gates will drop to 2,000 and Norman will refuse to sell, cut the budget further, waste more money in directors loans and add another £1m onto the asking price.

And I say this with absolute certainty, we will not be a L2 club next season. Anyone that can't see what I see needs their heads shaking.

What a load of rubbish that last paragraph is :laugh:

Stockport are the league team that have fallen the lowest without going defunct and coming back as a new club.

Things are so bad for Vics they're fallen to the same level as their breakaway fans club, 1874 Northwich, and their other local rivals in that league, Barnton.

Goes without saying that it’d start on the pitch and then onto the outside. Feel like it would turn very nasty.
I agree. Not condoning it if it did happen, but would understand the frustration. I don't know how I'd feel; hateful, angry, upset, embarrassed, hurts just thinking about it. I'd probably have a mix of all those feelings. The fact we're even having to contemplate it is bad enough.

Somebody needs to buy the club. But just seems like the club is dying a long and painful death. Non-league would kill the club because the crowds would drop emmensly. Running vp would become ever more difficult. Another administrstion and Port Vale would be doomed.
I posted a thread on here a few weeks back that if the current owner is still acting like a massive millstone around the Club's neck then I am done. If he goes I will renew my ST regardless of which league we are in.

Mr Smurthwaite do the decent thing for once in your life and let someone who cares take over Port Vale you have been 'milking us ' for long enough now.

Bristol Rovers came back stronger from it...

Different situation. Much bigger city.

A city with two teams, one doing much better - similar to our situation.

A promising manager that had experience in the non league - similar to our situation.

However if we were to go down and weren't successful at the first attempt like Rovers were then I would fear for the future of the club. It's certainly not worth risking. We need to stay up.

A city with two teams, one doing much better - similar to our situation.

A promising manager that had experience in the non league - similar to our situation.

However if we were to go down and weren't successful at the first attempt like Rovers were then I would fear for the future of the club. It's certainly not worth risking. We need to stay up.

Problem more so os the fickleness of Vale fans as well. And the situations could be sinilar but they are still on a much bigher area. Just hope you are right. But depends on ehat happens with Norm I could see further budget cuts especially if the crowds plummet.

Archived