onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

5 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Dianne Abbott gets criticism because she is clueless.Not because she is black and clueless.Can someone post the league table of who gets the most abuse.It seems that some people seem to be able to state that some people get more abuse than others.BTW ,Abbotts’ kids went to private school.

The levels of abuse she gets are documented but we can't compare it to mps for which we have no figures.

Is anyone counting the abuse other MPs get? 

Without the full data we wont know the extent of the racism. 

I suspect that the 25k number is vastly inflated by abuse as a result of her incompetence in her role in the labour party. 

The lib dems were literally chanting that Tony blair should <ovf censored> off and die last week. That isnt because he is a black female.

Advert

4 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

And still you make excuses.

Wow your head has completely gone.

Stop the lies.

Anyway, back on topic, record fintech investment in london which has overtaken New York as the world capital. 

Do these billion dollar financial investors not listen to all these expert economists? 

10 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

I think the House should sit today.There’s **** all else going on.The Supreme Court have opened a can of worms.

Bercow dealing, Parliament is sovereign, they create the laws, change them, and the government has to follow them. Simple solution, closing parliament must be voted on by parliament, not just on the whim of a minority government. They can go to conferences in the day and vote in the evening/night, only a few speech makers need to go in any case.

8 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Apparently Swinson's on her way there now. Hope she slips in some dog dirt.

Why do you say that? As a Labour supporter I am ßorry to say that the Lib Dems could be the only way out of this.

My party has been take over by Union Dinasours and the Radical Momentum party, and as for Corbyn he could not make a decision to save his life.d

3 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Why do you say that? As a Labour supporter I am ßorry to say that the Lib Dems could be the only way out of this.

My party has been take over by Union Dinasours and the Radical Momentum party, and as for Corbyn he could not make a decision to save his life.d

I think that the LibDems are a party of austerity enablers who jettisoned their principles in order to get in to bed with the conservatives. I believe they are just yellow tories who appear to be more intent on attacking Labour than this cruel and vindictive government. I also think Swinson is a hypocrite and that their policy of revoking article 50 is dangerous and undemocratic.So, yes, I hope she slips in some dog dirt and that she doesn't realise and treads it in to her carpet at home.

Labour are by far the most forward thinking party as today's slew of green policy announcements show. We are the only party actively campaigning for a deal that the public can vote on and we are the only party looking out for the dispossessed and impoverished, pledging action to end in-work poverty and attempting to bring the country back together.

1 minute ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I think that the LibDems are a party of austerity enablers who jettisoned their principles in order to get in to bed with the conservatives. I believe they are just yellow tories who appear to be more intent on attacking Labour than this cruel and vindictive government. I also think Swinson is a hypocrite and that their policy of revoking article 50 is dangerous and undemocratic.So, yes, I hope she slips in some dog dirt and that she doesn't realise and treads it in to her carpet at home.

Labour are by far the most forward thinking party as today's slew of green policy announcements show. We are the only party actively campaigning for a deal that the public can vote on and we are the only party looking out for the dispossessed and impoverished, pledging action to end in-work poverty and attempting to bring the country back together.

Problem is you cannot do those things in opposition, and with Corbyn at the helm you are unelectable 

Archived