onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Why are people on here so against people who have worked hard and have a lot of money because of it?Most people in employment are paid the going rate.

It's the leftie way Howjy.Never mind,when Jezza's in charge he can promote Miss Diane to Chancellor of the Exchequer and everybody will be quids in?

Advert

Why are people on here so against people who have worked hard and have a lot of money because of it?Most people in employment are paid the going rate.

You would be completely reliant on state welfare and benefits if it wasn't for your wife, for God sake do you think about what you put?!!

Your unemployed through health but your well enough to sit on your computer typing drivel about how Brexit is going to be great - all day, you are well enough attend the Vale and sip champagne as you gloat! Surely you could work an administrator role or something physically not challenging?? Wouldn't of happened back in the day!!!

(I said that, like a true Tory! 😂)

For everyone in Britain who loses their job,somewhere in the another part of the EU someone else will lose theirs,if there is No Deal.There will be a Deal.

Again showing your true colors. You just don't like the EU or Europeans. I'm sure you, FUA et al are the kinds shouting "we paid our debts to Europe in British blood circa 1939-1945 we owe them nothing!!"

Your anti European and you can't really tell anyone anything of any detailed intellect why your actually against them, that weren't reasons used by the likes of UKIP and Co.

Any deal we make will be better for the EU than us. Meaning we lose out to what we have now. We need the trade it brings. Without it we will be knackered. Any deal will be bad and a no deal would be disastrous. Lets get the Philippines and Indonesia as our partners, they know what the crack it!!

You would be completely reliant on state welfare and benefits if it wasn't for your wife, for God sake do you think about what you put?!!

Your unemployed through health but your well enough to sit on your computer typing drivel about how Brexit is going to be great - all day, you are well enough attend the Vale and sip champagne as you gloat! Surely you could work an administrator role or something physically not challenging?? Wouldn't of happened back in the day!!!

(I said that, like a true Tory! )

Wrong.My condition is chronic and progressive,a bit like yours.

Again showing your true colors. You just don't like the EU or Europeans. I'm sure you, FUA et al are the kinds shouting "we paid our debts to Europe in British blood circa 1939-1945 we owe them nothing!!"

Your anti European and you can't really tell anyone anything of any detailed intellect why your actually against them, that weren't reasons used by the likes of UKIP and Co.

Any deal we make will be better for the EU than us. Meaning we lose out to what we have now. We need the trade it brings. Without it we will be knackered. Any deal will be bad and a no deal would be disastrous. Lets get the Philippines and Indonesia as our partners, they know what the crack it!!

Wrong.

There you go everyone. From the horses mouth. IMF, BoE - all those institutions with million of quids spent on research and investigation are wrong. Not going to happen.

Correct,not going to happen Mr.International.We will get a deal.Only ,we know best,remainers think we won’t.Negativity will lead to one thing.Failure.

Likening it to a recession is common sense to me, but it will be a lot worse than anything seen for decades, in my view. I think it will be akin to the Great Depression of the 1920's.

The one that started in 2008 was longer than the 1929 Depression but for some reason wasn't expressed as such. IMO nothing compared to a no deal Brexit.

Correct,not going to happen Mr.International.We will get a deal.Only ,we know best,remainers think we won’t.Negativity will lead to one thing.Failure.

So your basing your views on Brexit will be amazing, if only everyone was blindly positive about it? 😂

lf I'm positive about it, will the Brexit fairies come down from Brextopia and make it all better? 😂

I'm positive most weeks vale will win, I was positive when Bruno took over and I was positive when Smurfwaite took over. I'm still positive every week fancying a result.

Doesn't mean it will happen and the evidence is there to tell me not to get my hopes up. I'm stupid for turning up everyweek expecting three points!

Positivity/Hope as your argument for Brexit is like me arguing I will win the lottery one day because I'm hopeful my numbers will pop up! Factual reality tells me I have no chance.

Anyway, we can forget Brexit today as that Unelected and undemocratic princess Engine or whatever her silly toff name is... Is getting married!! Don't stock the food banks up, leave the homeless outside, leave people dying in hospital corridors and sod the kids who can't afford s proper meal at school.. sod em all - throw £100m of the tax payers money at it and sod the rest! 😂

Where was my vote to agree if my tax money could be spent on a Royal farce?

Looks like a deal is in the offing which would keep us in a customs union for an indefinite period.

Can't see Boris and company agreeing but maybe the breakthrough some of us have been waiting for. Isn't the main objection to a customs union that we couldn't make our own trade deals? Well, how about this for a radical suggestion - we negotiate our deals, then bring them into effect when the customs union finishes, when we have our trade deal with the EU? It takes ages to negotiate a trade deal and it'll take a while to negotiate that with the EU anyway.

So your basing your views on Brexit will be amazing, if only everyone was blindly positive about it? 😂

lf I'm positive about it, will the Brexit fairies come down from Brextopia and make it all better? 😂

I'm positive most weeks vale will win, I was positive when Bruno took over and I was positive when Smurfwaite took over. I'm still positive every week fancying a result.

Doesn't mean it will happen and the evidence is there to tell me not to get my hopes up. I'm stupid for turning up everyweek expecting three points!

Positivity/Hope as your argument for Brexit is like me arguing I will win the lottery one day because I'm hopeful my numbers will pop up! Factual reality tells me I have no chance.

Anyway, we can forget Brexit today as that Unelected and undemocratic princess Engine or whatever her silly toff name is... Is getting married!! Don't stock the food banks up, leave the homeless outside, leave people dying in hospital corridors and sod the kids who can't afford s proper meal at school.. sod em all - throw £100m of the tax payers money at it and sod the rest! 😂

Where was my vote to agree if my tax money could be spent on a Royal farce?

Your lack of respect for people who laid down their lives for this country shows why you should move out of it.Go to Germany,you can tell them how unlucky they were in losing WW2,and stay there.The cost of today’s Royal Wedding is a round of drinks compared to the income this country gets because of the Royal Family.I take it you will be dropping a bag of shopping off at your local food bank today?Do you actually know where one is?

Looks like a deal is in the offing which would keep us in a customs union for an indefinite period.

Can't see Boris and company agreeing but maybe the breakthrough some of us have been waiting for. Isn't the main objection to a customs union that we couldn't make our own trade deals? Well, how about this for a radical suggestion - we negotiate our deals, then bring them into effect when the customs union finishes, when we have our trade deal with the EU? It takes ages to negotiate a trade deal and it'll take a while to negotiate that with the EU anyway.

Possible deal on the way then?A bit of smoothing over with the DUP.Time led CU deal wouldn’t be so bad.There is a 2 year transition period coming up in any case.Looks like we are on our way probably on board a Spanish train.It appears some remainers in the EU still want to do business with us lepers.

I hope the UK secures a a deal favorable to the UK but I can't see it happening. If other EU countries see a Brexit which is favorable to the UK which takes the good bits and leaves the bad bits then other EU countries will leave and want the same. The preservation of the EU in its current form is uppermost in Germany and France's mind and they will just not agree or allow to a country to leave on terms not favorable to the EU.

IMHO the UK has a negotiating position as close to zero as it can get unless it chooses to continue to pay substantial sums of money into the EU.

Your lack of respect for people who laid down their lives for this country shows why you should move out of it.Go to Germany,you can tell them how unlucky they were in losing WW2,and stay there.The cost of today’s Royal Wedding is a round of drinks compared to the income this country gets because of the Royal Family.I take it you will be dropping a bag of shopping off at your local food bank today?Do you actually know where one is?

Do you refer to the Germans who are the British royals?

If there's one thing I can't understand in this country it's the class conditioned love of royalty and an unelected head of state. Why would anyone hold someone else in esteem purely by accident of birth? Not only that but pay for the privilege too! The biggest pile of tripe ever spouted in support of royalty is to suggest they bring in significant tourism expenditure. The USA and France, for example, earn greater tourism revenues than us without suffering the indignity of being subjects to royalty, tourism to Britain would be totally unaffected by the royal ceasing to be. Anyone who supports funding of royalty through the civil list is not in a position to criticise anyone in receipt of benefits because the royals are the greatest individual recipients of benefits in the country and are even exempt the means testing applied to certain benefits.

A great thing about the EU is, like America, it's fundamentally a republic. The farce of royalty should be consigned to history where it belongs.

Archived