onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Yeah I am.

Based on your logic there - people voted to leave something without having any real/tangible benefits of doing so. So what was the point in the vote? I thought people voted out because there lives were going to drastically improve... But here we are and no one can name on thing that will change which will improve their daily lives. They can't.

Howjy, I'm still a young whipper snapper yet I'll be here a fair old while, retired by 50 that's the plan. So there is another 'brexit dividend' you will have to wait a few decades to see. Think positive though! Think positive! Positive thinking... Did I say think positive and everything will go how you dream it too?

Retired at 50 eh?Don’t forget to get your mum to open a bank account for you.You wouldn’t want to be a burden on society now would you?”I have a dream,that people will all join together and accept a referendum result”.

Advert

I saw a squashed pigeon on the way in to work this morning that had more intelligence, wit and sense than those 3 goons combined. I don't really post on the political threads any more due to their abject inability to ever write anything that isn't inane, cut and pasted or just plain stupid. It's quite nice having them on ignore but then if people quote them I have to see their embarrassing drivel and get horrible flashbacks to the time when I attempted to engage with them. Are they still obsessed with Diane Abbott?

😂

That's a disrespectful analogy for the squashed pigeon!! 😂

I'm just here for a laugh now. I wanted to understand reasons people wanted to leave, outside what UKIP / Torys have said.

It's genuinely quite funny. Reaffirms my own sense of intellectual superiority as well, without needing to watch Jeremy Kyle to do it.

The political view that because we are negative about something it will be a failure, but if we were blindly positive with something we disagree with then it will be a roaring success - is quite possibly the most bizarre view of the world I've heard yet since Brexit.

That's a disrespectful analogy for the squashed pigeon!!

I'm just here for a laugh now. I wanted to understand reasons people wanted to leave, outside what UKIP / Torys have said.

It's genuinely quite funny. Reaffirms my own sense of intellectual superiority as well, without needing to watch Jeremy Kyle to do it.

The political view that because we are negative about something it will be a failure, but if we were blindly positive with something we disagree with then it will be a roaring success - is quite possibly the most bizarre view of the world I've heard yet since Brexit.

Intellectual superiority?Please ban me Barry.:laugh:

Retired at 50 eh?Don’t forget to get your mum to open a bank account for you.You wouldn’t want to be a burden on society now would you?”I have a dream,that people will all join together and accept a referendum result”.

Slow down, calm down or you'll do yourself a mischief. Your typing a million miles an hour. I bet the neighbours can hear you banging away angrily at the keyboard! Locate the space button, and use it.

That makes no sense. How could I already work/live to my mid-20's without a bank account? 😂 Just terrible wit. Do you wake up early everyday to make sure your wife gets off to work?

I have a dream, people can think for themselves, political figures and media outlets don't push falsification and lies! Any point you've made on Brexit on here, has proven to be incorrect. So, if you cant give a single benefit of leaving why would we all join together? Oh yeah, I'm blindly supposed to be positive or Brexit will fail 😂

Slow down, calm down or you'll do yourself a mischief. Your typing a million miles an hour. I bet the neighbours can hear you banging away angrily at the keyboard! Locate the space button, and use it.

That makes no sense. How could I already work/live to my mid-20's without a bank account? 😂 Just terrible wit. Do you wake up early everyday to make sure your wife gets off to work?

I have a dream, people can think for themselves, political figures and media outlets don't push falsification and lies! Any point you've made on Brexit on here, has proven to be incorrect. So, if you cant give a single benefit of leaving why would we all join together? Oh yeah, I'm blindly supposed to be positive or Brexit will fail 😂

Throwing stuff at people off the internet is not thinking for yourself Mr.International.The fact that you had to correct me about your bank account status shows you are a little bit slow in picking things up.You really need to chill and lighten up.Brexit is happening whether you like it or not.I’ll let you know about the benefits when they happen.I suppose you may be like most kids nowadays.You want things and can’t wait.Calm down Love Brexit.Having a stroke at your tender age will guarantee you won’t see 50.

Throwing stuff at people off the internet is not thinking for yourself Mr.International.The fact that you had to correct me about your bank account status shows you are a little bit slow in picking things up.You really need to chill and lighten up.Brexit is happening whether you like it or not.I’ll let you know about the benefits when they happen.I suppose you may be like most kids nowadays.You want things and can’t wait.Calm down Love Brexit.Having a stroke at your tender age will guarantee you won’t see 50.

"Mr International" - Don't help yourself at all do you :clap: Howjy mate, I think you need grow up a bit you know :doh:

This is the problem and sorry to say it - but it's the reality - is what makes you come across as a bit of a brain dead. "Throwing stuff off the internet" - elaborate on that because it's a massive assumption with no substance. What have I taken from the internet, and what is incorrect??

Instead of deconstructing what Remainers are saying, in an intellectual, structured way (As debate forums usually work) you just say "YOU GOT THAT OFF TINTERNET' so its B00LOXS!" - That is your level of argument for Brexit. At your ripe old age, that's as good as you can muster up.

Of course, a lot of information people acquire is from the internet - where else can we get information from? You're aware it's 2018 and not 1958 yeah? Loaded-newspapers with their own agenda's to sell newspapers? Mainstream media outlets, pushing other agendas? You seem scared on the internet for some reason. Being able to distinguish between the sources and the information supplied is part of research. Validity, reliability, credibility.... it's strange what you learn when you go and get an education!

No, I said that as it's just not funny or witty in anyway whatsoever. If we're looking at people a bit slow in picking things up - you still think Brexit will be great for the country! So you're winning that one by a bus-ride!

Let me know when they happen! You know yourself there are no benefits to Brexit - your just hoping some appear? (And you wonder why people on here are saying what they do about you!) Ah yes, HOPE for the best, be POSITIVE :banghead:

You really need to pull your head out of the clouds and look at the reality of what's actually going on. You sound like the typical old idiot who sit's in the Sagger Makers shouting how we need deport everyone and make Britain "Great" again. I mean that too Howjy, you are genuinely rubbing shoulders with the knuckle-dragging EDL types who get in the Saggers with your political views. Believing you have a real clue about real things. Doesn't that get you thinking just a little bit? Such as "Why do I share views with these kind of people" or - do you relate yourself to those kind of people and that's why you hold your beliefs the same as them?

If you'd been born in the 80/90's then you'd probably be the type in Burslem giving loyalist salutes under the red hand of ulster. Without even knowing what the flag symbolizes or the history behind it.

You slate younger generations but let's be honest - Daddy's status in life probably went a long way in life getting you a job at 18. MANAGER by 19. If you didn't get a job, no worries - you could fall back on Dad for a job. You won't accept that, but again it's how the real world works. So you've never experienced what it's like for younger people today but sit there spouting typical wannabe-Tory drivel such as "youngen's want everything for free without working for it" - just not true. The worst kind of 'privileged' types are British kids. For a fact. Parents all living out of their means, eyeballed in debt - passing that culture on to their offspring who think looking good is a way to be successful in life.

My wife works nights so I send her off in the evening and greet her in the morning.Not too sure what that has to do with anything.:unsure:

Here was me thinking 'where is the relevance of my mum' in this thread too!! You were speaking of me being a burden, so I asked if you make sure your wife get's off to work so you don't need to claim benefits.

Here was me thinking 'where is the relevance of my mum' in this thread too!! You were speaking of me being a burden, so I asked if you make sure your wife get's off to work so you don't need to claim benefits.

I have received PIP for less than 2 years.I finished work 8 years ago.I paid NI and into various company pensions for 35 years+.I was advised by health co- ordinators of my entitlement to PIP.They applied for me.I was visited by Capita and their assessment of me led me to receive max Mobility and Daily Living.I am not a scrounger as you appear to be making out.Although seriously ill,I had to pay for prescriptions until I was 60.Let’s hope you stay well or if not you have people who will take care of you,Mum,wife,doctors,nurses,health professionals,physiotherapists,great friends( all Valiants).I receive a Disability payment,let’s hope you never have to.

"Mr International" - Don't help yourself at all do you :clap: Howjy mate, I think you need grow up a bit you know :doh:

This is the problem and sorry to say it - but it's the reality - is what makes you come across as a bit of a brain dead. "Throwing stuff off the internet" - elaborate on that because it's a massive assumption with no substance. What have I taken from the internet, and what is incorrect??

Instead of deconstructing what Remainers are saying, in an intellectual, structured way (As debate forums usually work) you just say "YOU GOT THAT OFF TINTERNET' so its B00LOXS!" - That is your level of argument for Brexit. At your ripe old age, that's as good as you can muster up.

Of course, a lot of information people acquire is from the internet - where else can we get information from? You're aware it's 2018 and not 1958 yeah? Loaded-newspapers with their own agenda's to sell newspapers? Mainstream media outlets, pushing other agendas? You seem scared on the internet for some reason. Being able to distinguish between the sources and the information supplied is part of research. Validity, reliability, credibility.... it's strange what you learn when you go and get an education!

No, I said that as it's just not funny or witty in anyway whatsoever. If we're looking at people a bit slow in picking things up - you still think Brexit will be great for the country! So you're winning that one by a bus-ride!

Let me know when they happen! You know yourself there are no benefits to Brexit - your just hoping some appear? (And you wonder why people on here are saying what they do about you!) Ah yes, HOPE for the best, be POSITIVE :banghead:

You really need to pull your head out of the clouds and look at the reality of what's actually going on. You sound like the typical old idiot who sit's in the Sagger Makers shouting how we need deport everyone and make Britain "Great" again. I mean that too Howjy, you are genuinely rubbing shoulders with the knuckle-dragging EDL types who get in the Saggers with your political views. Believing you have a real clue about real things. Doesn't that get you thinking just a little bit? Such as "Why do I share views with these kind of people" or - do you relate yourself to those kind of people and that's why you hold your beliefs the same as them?

If you'd been born in the 80/90's then you'd probably be the type in Burslem giving loyalist salutes under the red hand of ulster. Without even knowing what the flag symbolizes or the history behind it.

You slate younger generations but let's be honest - Daddy's status in life probably went a long way in life getting you a job at 18. MANAGER by 19. If you didn't get a job, no worries - you could fall back on Dad for a job. You won't accept that, but again it's how the real world works. So you've never experienced what it's like for younger people today but sit there spouting typical wannabe-Tory drivel such as "youngen's want everything for free without working for it" - just not true. The worst kind of 'privileged' types are British kids. For a fact. Parents all living out of their means, eyeballed in debt - passing that culture on to their offspring who think looking good is a way to be successful in life.

I made my own way in life,I didn’t need my father’s help.I suppose you didn’t when you went to University.I had my own job and family at 20.

I have received PIP for less than 2 years.I finished work 8 years ago.I paid NI and into various company pensions for 35 years+.I was advised by health co- ordinators of my entitlement to PIP.They applied for me.I was visited by Capita and their assessment of me led me to receive max Mobility and Daily Living.I am not a scrounger as you appear to be making out.Although seriously ill,I had to pay for prescriptions until I was 60.Let’s hope you stay well or if not you have people who will take care of you,Mum,wife,doctors,nurses,health professionals,physiotherapists,great friends( all Valiants).I receive a Disability payment,let’s hope you never have to.

Well then why are you accusing me or younger generations of being freeloaders?

Your the first one to call everyone else a scrounger though aren't you, especially younger people?

I'm genuinely sorry about your condition and REALLY do hope something can help you moving forward. It must be s**t for you and I cant even imagine it to be honest. Although we don't agree and throw a few pieces of petulance at each other, I would never wish anything bad on you - the opposite in fact. You are Vale, and that's good enough for me above anything else. I just struggle to understand your apparent lack of empathy towards people and their situations who need benefits etc given your own situation.

Your backing political parties who would see those benefit entitlements you receive slashed/reduced - or even taken away from you completely because your partner works. You love JRM - when he has voted for that very thing I mention, on several occasions.

Yeah I am.

Based on your logic there - people voted to leave something without having any real/tangible benefits of doing so. So what was the point in the vote? I thought people voted out because there lives were going to drastically improve... But here we are and no one can name on thing that will change which will improve their daily lives. They can't.

Howjy, I'm still a young whipper snapper yet I'll be here a fair old while, retired by 50 that's the plan. So there is another 'brexit dividend' you will have to wait a few decades to see. Think positive though! Think positive! Positive thinking... Did I say think positive and everything will go how you dream it too? 😂

There are no tangibles/definites in the future.... you can't say for definite that staying in would mean things would be the same or improve over the next couple of years..... you may believe it, people may predict it, analysts may support it..... but that doesn't make it a reality... until it happens.

There is always the possibility of the unpredictable.

People believed the titanic was unsinkable.... look how that turned out.

You can plan for eventuality but not for reality.

You say you are planning to retire at 50...... what would happen if a global crash happened when you were 49?

Well then why are you accusing me or younger generations of being freeloaders?

Your the first one to call everyone else a scrounger though aren't you, especially younger people?

I'm genuinely sorry about your condition and REALLY do hope something can help you moving forward. It must be s**t for you and I cant even imagine it to be honest. Although we don't agree and throw a few pieces of petulance at each other, I would never wish anything bad on you - the opposite in fact. You are Vale, and that's good enough for me above anything else. I just struggle to understand your apparent lack of empathy towards people and their situations who need benefits etc given your own situation.

Your backing political parties who would see those benefit entitlements you receive slashed/reduced - or even taken away from you completely because your partner works. You love JRM - when he has voted for that very thing I mention, on several occasions.

We’ll agree to disagree tvf.UTV.

Archived