onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

You were doing well until you mentioned the twisted sister Abbott.... the further away from politics she is the better the Labour party appears.

The whole point of mentioning Delightful Dianne was because of how her competence is ridiculed, as in no matter how bad anyone thinks she may be she is a better person than the hideous exploiters like Rees Mogg and Raab whose beliefs speak for themselves.

Advert

Remain or leave OVF,as you wish.I’ll explain in simple terms,as i’m not as clever as you.The EU say “Jump”.As it stands,we respond “How high?”.Are you still a remainer, THEvalefan.?(little bit elitist,:laugh:methinks,that name).:laugh:

I voted remain,Ive changed my mind,which I believe is allowed.

Who changed your mind for you then, Dr. Frankenstein or Franz Kafka?

Remain or leave OVF,as you wish.I’ll explain in simple terms,as i’m not as clever as you.The EU say “Jump”.As it stands,we respond “How high?”.Are you still a remainer, THEvalefan.?(little bit elitist,:laugh:methinks,that name).:laugh:

I voted remain,Ive changed my mind,which I believe is allowed.

You'll explain in simple terms, because you cannot explain what you mean as you clearly don't even know what you meant yourself 😂 this is the problem with Brexit!

You make no sense. OneValeFan, TheValeFan. Probably was a bit elitist, a throwback to when I was a little xenophobic Englander sat in the Paddock giving it the big one each week 😀

You'll explain in simple terms, because you cannot explain what you mean as you clearly don't even know what you meant yourself 😂 this is the problem with Brexit!

You make no sense. OneValeFan, TheValeFan. Probably was a bit elitist, a throwback to when I was a little xenophobic Englander sat in the Paddock giving it the big one each week 😀

Bycars bootboy myself.Everyone one was welcome in there if they fancied their chances.No discrimination or xenophobia in those days.Railway Stand is where the action is nowadays.:wink:

I say, this Brexit thing is getting jolly serious, a Tory MP(Crawley) has declined an invite to watch today`s game at No 10, in protest against the current plan. Doesn't want to sit in May`s chair?

The cad, on her knee or nothing eh?

Hand on heart,do you honestly think we won’t have a favourable trading agreement with the EU after Brexit?along with freedom to negotiate outside the CU?

You were referring to people as underclass ,sourcey,you naughty little closet Tory.

In all seriousness there is an underclass of people who have been disenfranchised from society, uneducated, no skills, welfare dependent, don't & won't work, not engaged in the political process, it goes on. There's always been a number of people like this but after 1979 their numbers exploded and have remained significantly large, it was a direct result of the Friedman monetarist policies employed by Thatcher and was a clearly forecast outcome of those policies as stated by Friedman himself prior to their application, that's what makes it evil, an unexpected outcome is one thing but a deliberate policy is another.

Since the Brexit vote the drop in EU workers coming to do jobs these people can't or won't do has given UK employers a problem, so, post-Brexit we're going to have to tackle the issue and get these people rengaged with the economy. Question is how? Another dose of laissez faire right wing brutality or proper socio-economic policies that help businesses employ and train people who aren't the best but will get better over time, also with a little bit of 'stick' to give real consequences of not engaging with the programme?

That will depend upon the definition of Brexit.
Brexit means leaving Europe ... nothing more and nothing less... that's what was asked in the referendum that's what people voted for.

All the complications subsiquently are the consequences of the decision.

The whole point of mentioning Delightful Dianne was because of how her competence is ridiculed, as in no matter how bad anyone thinks she may be she is a better person than the hideous exploiters like Rees Mogg and Raab whose beliefs speak for themselves.
I disagree... she is the same but from a different direction.

The opposition, no matter who, needs to be strong enough and believable enough to hold the government to account.

Politics has descended past infant school simplicity.... to the stage where everything is opposed simply because it is proposed by the other side.

Archived