onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

Agreed geo.They start abusing but can’t take it back.I’ll stop,they can wallow in their unche.

It was a light hearted jibe at your username applied against your comments in this thread. To which you called me a Nobby bog cleaner :laugh:

Agreed though :thumbs:

:laugh:

Why wouldn't I be talking like I do, if I had?

Yeah but no but yeah?

Being clever doesn't mean you need to speak like JRM :laugh: Especially when debating with absolute numpties like yourself on a Port Vale forum :doh:

If you don't give a toss, then why do you reply? :razz:

Can I get a job in your Dad's business considering I'm a liar and a toilet cleaner?

Long dead unfortunately,he’d have used you as a bog brush.Last one geo,I can’t compete with intelligence of his level.

A great many BMWs are now built in China.Germany looking after themselves.Shocking.

Getting back on track, can you explain the issue you have with BMW doing this when the likes of JLR, JCB and Dyson (to name only three) have all done the same things?

The UK Government did nothing to protect the mass loss of industry against low-wage economies - is that the fault of the EU or the UK?

Getting back on track, can you explain the issue you have with BMW doing this when the likes of JLR, JCB and Dyson (to name only three) have all done the same things?

The UK Government did nothing to protect the mass loss of industry against low-wage economies - is that the fault of the EU or the UK?

No issue.Thats the

Point I was trying to make.Plus I drive a BMW,made in China,imported via West Coast USA all the way to Knights.

No issue.Thats the

Point I was trying to make.Plus I drive a BMW,made in China,imported via West Coast USA all the way to Knights.

That's the global economy we live in, all happening while we have the benefits of being in the EU and the international trade deals that brings.

One area we're really going to need the EU is to cope with Trump's trade war. On our own we'd really suffer and have nothing to fight back with, he'd just railroad us wheras for all his bravado he won't easily browbeat the EU or China, or even India for that matter.

I’ll spell it out numbnuts.All those countries you and I have quoted are not in the EU.Do you not think we could expand on our terms and not under EU restrictions with those countries.You sourcey must run your business from a cave.

I thought this was the point you were trying to make? So what EU restrictions are there as BMW have entered a joint venture with Brilliance Autos in China to enable a profitable venture. As you will know if you have a BMW from China, BMW have won an export licence to send cars into Europe from China.

I thought this was the point you were trying to make? So what EU restrictions are there as BMW have entered a joint venture with Brilliance Autos in China to enable a profitable venture. As you will know if you have a BMW from China, BMW have won an export licence to send cars into Europe from China.

That’s correct tvf.BMW also use Cooper S platforms on their latest small SUVs.I cannot honestly believe that Germany would give us a body swerve.EU trade will still be there,of that I have no doubt.We can shop elsewhere ,if not ,with agreeable tariffs and I’ll have to get myself a Jag instead.

Archived