onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Do you not think we could expand on our terms and not under EU restrictions with those countries.

It would be a gamble. A throw of the dice. The EU already has or is in the process of negotiating trade deals with many of these countries so the question is whether the UK can negotiate better terms than what the currently enjoy collectively?

You could argue that a bloc of 28 countries would have greater leverage than one country acting unilaterally.

You may also end up with a situation like this, which I believe is what you were all voting for:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/23/britain-must-accept-immigrants-wants-free-trade-deal-warns-senior/

Advert

I’ll spell it out numbnuts.All those countries you and I have quoted are not in the EU.Do you not think we could expand on our terms and not under EU restrictions with those countries.You sourcey must run your business from a cave.
And I'll spell it out for you, Terry ****wit.

What EU restrictions??? German companies like BMW do much more non-EU business than our companies and have much bigger non-EU manufacturing facilities so how come we haven't matched them on that level playing field and what's going to change that will suddenly 'release' us from this imaginary bondage?

My business may be a small one operating from a cave but prior to that I had a long career working in a very international industry and have worked and done business across the EU, North America and the Far East. All that time we were in the EU, there were no restrictions to doing business and in fact it got easier to import and export as time went on.

I’ll spell it out numbnuts.All those countries you and I have quoted are not in the EU.Do you not think we could expand on our terms and not under EU restrictions with those countries.You sourcey must run your business from a cave.

Your levels of intelligence are being tested here and your doing appalling!!! 😂 I'd stop if I was you 😂

You say we cannot be a global Britain within the EU yet you are moaning EU Germany is operating manufacturing in China 😂

You know JLR have manufacturing in China too? You just dont have a clue do you 😂

Entertaining though, I look forward to your next piece of absolute drivel 😂

A great many BMWs are now built in China.Germany looking after themselves.Shocking.

It would be a gamble. A throw of the dice. The EU already has or is in the process of negotiating trade deals with many of these countries so the question is whether the UK can negotiate better terms than what the currently enjoy collectively?

You could argue that a bloc of 28 countries would have greater leverage than one country acting unilaterally.

You may also end up with a situation like this, which I believe is what you were all voting for:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/23/britain-must-accept-immigrants-wants-free-trade-deal-warns-senior/

This numpty fails to understand that the EU as our new competition will do anything to take any deals we could potentially get off our hands and it won't be hard for their home market of 440m against out 65m of which 15m don't even have £100 in the bank.

I think his heads gone and it's way too hot fot him 😂

And why is any of that a reason to leave the EU? Those events were 70-80 years ago.

Its no reason. I simply pointed it out as you appear to mock anyone or anything slightly patriotic and seem to label them as old fashioned fools. You have also indecated that people who have an admiration for the Spitfire are in some way strange. You cannot just delete history and deride the facts, as much as you may wish to.

Howjy is the 04 in your name because you were born in 2004 and still yet to complete your GCSE's or were you born in 1904 and still stuck there?

I got my ‘A’ levels,one in Economics,before you were a throwback,on one sordid night.My father owned a business which employed 600 local people.Go and do those bogs again,you missed a bit.

This numpty fails to understand that the EU as our new competition will do anything to take any deals we could potentially get off our hands and it won't be hard for their home market of 440m against out 65m of which 15m don't even have £100 in the bank.

I think his heads gone and it's way too hot fot him

You are one of the 15m I take it ,Nobby.

Its no reason. I simply pointed it out as you appear to mock anyone or anything slightly patriotic and seem to label them as old fashioned fools. You have also indecated that people who have an admiration for the Spitfire are in some way strange. You cannot just delete history and deride the facts, as much as you may wish to.

Losers are always bad losers,Jimbo.When there is no EU,what will they do?

I got my ‘A’ levels,one in Economics,before you were a throwback,on one sordid night.My father owned a business which employed 600 local people.Go and do those bogs again,you missed a bit.

My Dad's bigger than your Dad :clap:

I've got a Masters in International Economic Law, and what? Big deal, who care's?

It makes it more ironic you say the things you do and then quote to have an A Level in Economics!

I don't deride patriotism but I am opposed to unquestioning, blind jingoistic patriotism of the type displayed, unfortunately, by quite a few England fans at many games. I have been to some international matches where I've felt so alienated from my own team I could almost have wanted them to lose. I'm white European myself but it must be even more alienating if you're black or Asian British.

There are things Britain can be proud of and things Britain should be ashamed of but that is true for any country I can think of to greater or lesser degrees.

I have a massive respect for the UK military and I have numerous relations who have served and even given their lives in service, however, that doesn't mean the military has always been used in a none oppressive manner and some peoples will, quite rightly, have a very dim view of Britain and it's military.

What I will never accept is unthinking or non critical patriotism, we need to be truthful with ourselves and to me real patriotism is to want what's best for the country and by that I mean all the people which is what any country really is.

I consider my pro-EU position to be a patriotic one because I want the best for the largest proportion of the British population as possible. You may hold a different view or wish to achieve the same thing via a different method which is one of the things we can all be proud of Britain for, it may not always have been true but currently we have as much if not more right to free speech as any nation on the planet.

We have the right to have this bunfight and I am enjoying my freedom to engage in it, even if it is also driving me batty!

My Dad's bigger than your Dad :clap:

I've got a Masters in International Economic Law, and what? Big deal, who care's?

It makes it more ironic you say the things you do and then quote to have an A Level in Economics!

Like **** you did.You wouldn’t be talking like you do if you had.You’re correct,nobody gives a toss what you think.

Like **** you did.You wouldn’t be talking like you do if you had.You’re correct,nobody gives a toss what you think.

:laugh:

Why wouldn't I be talking like I do, if I had?

Yeah but no but yeah?

Being clever doesn't mean you need to speak like JRM :laugh: Especially when debating with absolute numpties like yourself on a Port Vale forum :doh:

If you don't give a toss, then why do you reply? :razz:

Can I get a job in your Dad's business considering I'm a liar and a toilet cleaner?

Archived