onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Apparently not, Howjy mate. Democracy was set in stone on 23 June 2016 and no change is allowed.

Correct, everyone can change your mind but when a vote has been cast you can’t keep changing the result of the vote even though the current government are trying their best to.

Advert

Based on results, highly rated by 42k, (75%) of the voters, perhaps it is what she does for them, not the mud thrown at her that counts.

She is the M.P. for one of the worst areas of London with a high immigration population, high employment, high below the poverty threshold and one of the highest concentration of food banks in the U.K. She has done **** all for her area.

On the other hand JRM wether you like him or not he does a very good job on his local area, it has the best standard of schooling in Somerset crime is lower than other bordering areas and the standard of living has improved since he has been their M.P. where I love borders Nailsea where he is the M.P. and we also have a Conservative MP, I would swap MPs today as JRM certainly does a far better job looking after his constituents.

How are they 'typical right wing tactics' when fellow Labour MP for Hackney Brian Sedgmore said about Dodgy Diane 'She will never be taken seriously again' after news of her paying for private education was revealed. She said herself that her action was 'indefensible', yet you choose to defend her when she doesn't.

And I've not even mentioned the £142,000 she claimed in expences in one year.

Yes, carry on defending her mate...even fellow Labour MPs don't do that.

I said I wasn't a particular fan of hers but typically you ignored that bit.

Hand on heart,do you honestly think we won’t have a favourable trading agreement with the EU after Brexit?along with freedom to negotiate outside the CU?

We may we may not but being a relatively small country that isn't the manufacturing powerhouse it once was we may get kicked around both ways (imports and exports) by much bigger non-EU countries whereas within the EU the UK had some shelter.

Brexit means leaving Europe ... nothing more and nothing less... that's what was asked in the referendum that's what people voted for.

All the complications subsiquently are the consequences of the decision.

The trouble is geo,the corrupt,anti-democratic EU and the bitter Remainers want accept the result.It didn't go the way they wanted.

I blame the north/south divide?

As Anna Sourbry says tough ****,suck it up.

If you really wanted your Brexit to happen you'd be better off laying off both her and JC and keeping them in their jobs.

The worst thing that could happen to Brexit is that Labour gets its act together.

How's Jezza progressing on the anti-Semitism cause?

She is the M.P. for one of the worst areas of London with a high immigration population, high employment, high below the poverty threshold and one of the highest concentration of food banks in the U.K. She has done **** all for her area.

On the other hand JRM wether you like him or not he does a very good job on his local area, it has the best standard of schooling in Somerset crime is lower than other bordering areas and the standard of living has improved since he has been their M.P. where I love borders Nailsea where he is the M.P. and we also have a Conservative MP, I would swap MPs today as JRM certainly does a far better job looking after his constituents.

Completely irrelevant to Hackney, I always enjoy a Tapas there but just as irrelevant.

How's Jezza progressing on the anti-Semitism cause?
So you think the Labour Party has anti-Semitism in it? More fool you. Anti Zionism is not anti-Semitism. Israel is a rouge state and behaves disgustingly towards Palestinians, if I were Jewish I'd be ashamed of them, just like Jewish Voice for Labour and the Jewish Anti-Zionist League.

This anti-Semitism slur is just a right wing Zionist plot to discredit Corbyn and shame on Labour MPs who joined in with it.

just read a book called blackboard blunders about spelling blunders kids make,,here's a gem,,, the jungles in Africa are very dangerous and there are monkeys with red bottoms called buffoons.we have a few of them in parliament,:laugh:

I won't ask how you appear to be familiar with the colour of Parliamentary bottoms.

Archived