onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf Out 2.0

Hagrid

Advert

just think how much the blue man will be able to set against profits if we are relegated, depreciation of assets loss of ticket sales loss of league money having to maintain the same standards as if we were still a league club and having to absorb losses etc and whatever else his accountant can think up then you wonder if this is the motive behind all the inactivity. 2 free tax years.

Wonder whose put most into vale u or him (a non vale fan remember! )

Great post, enough is enough. I would like to know what has happened since the Coventry and Luton games? Surely it's not Gavin Gunning going? Perhaps things have gone on behind the secenes with you know who. Have we got enough people left supporting the club with the desire to drive the change?

But is what's gone wrong down to Smurf or Aspin? Or just the ups and downs of football.

Doesn't have to be Smurf's fault surely!

Wonder whose put most into vale u or him (a non vale fan remember! )
Wow. The man is destroying us and you support him. You ought to be ashamed. You're a WUM, not a Vale fan, or both. Anyone that comes on here and defends him in any way, is a disgrace. How can anyone support him over the club?

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Wow. The man is destroying us and you support him. You ought to be ashamed. You're a WUM, not a Vale fan, or both. Anyone that comes on here and defends him in any way, is a disgrace. How can anyone support him over the club?

Not going get into an argument but be amazed if u spend more money on vale than I do.

Not going get into an argument but be amazed if u spend more money on vale than I do.
Don't give a ****, its a pathetic non argument that means nothing. Smurfs destroying the club, it's irrefutable, regardless of how much money "goal drought" on OVF spends on the club.

It’s a catch 22 situation. Smurf did save us and that’s the reality of it. He’s put good money after bad into this club so as an entrepreneur whether you or I like it or not he’ll want as much money back as he can get. That is unlikely to equate with what I, as an emotionally involved fan thinks he should get. It’s commercial reality. I think Smurf regrets getting involved with Port Vale. Most clubs at our level our money pits. His ego bought into the Vale. It will be his business pride which will make him cling on by his finger tips until he hopes to extricate the maximum return he can get out of this sorry mess. Hughill money might assist him in reaching that decision. Take that money out and sell the bones of the club on the ‘cheap’. I think this will happen in the close season irrespective of the Division we are in. We can shout, holler and show red cards but I think that will be all to no avail. Smurf will leave when he wants to. The important thing for me is that there is no vacuum because he misjudged the interest in the Vale and got his timing wrong. I fully back Aspo and Rudge but they have been left with a lemon. If they get us out of this mess they will be even greater heroes than they already are in my eyes. If that’s possible. UTV

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Excellent and measured post.

Thinking about it I wouldn't be surprised if Aspo walked,I wouldn't blame him,he's walked into a nightmare situation under Smurthwaites regime,his reputation and stock is getting damaged by the week.

Neil has got more about him than to do that.Unlike some of our real fans.

Archived