onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Only minors changes and is the side that performed better in the 2nd half last time out

Personally I think we need a consistent line up not changes to formation and line up every week. Unless we get tanked we need the players to be consistently in their positions and approach. Lot of young players out there who need to settle.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I know the squad leaves a lot to be desired, but after a promising start I think questions will also have to start to be asked about our manager. The fact that he's a club legend will means he gets far less criticism than any other manager bought in that didn't have any form of attachment to the club.

We are woeful and look as bad now as we did under the likes of Gannon, Sinnott and Bruno etc.

Sorry but the situation is different than the above. We are in games and competing for points, we are creating chances and in games, under the above we were struggling to get shots on target let alone score goals. Whilst it’s annoying we need to get this season over and let Aspin get his own side together. I think it’s fair to judge him then not now

For me Aspin is totally accountable for all this, we picked up briefly but since he's proved tactically clueless but more worryingly he can't motivate the players, no point in sacking him cus it's obvious Smurf will never stump up for a decent manager so we are only heading one way

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Sorry but the situation is different than the above. We are in games and competing for points, we are creating chances and in games, under the above we were struggling to get shots on target let alone score goals. Whilst it’s annoying we need to get this season over and let Aspin get his own side together. I think it’s fair to judge him then not now

Indeed. But that doesn't mean I have to be impressed by him so far, certainly not as most seem to be. The honeymoon period most clubs have when appointing a new manager now seems a long, long time ago for us. I have my reasons why I don't think Aspin will prove to be a success for us but obviously won't start questioning his position until he's had at least a full season and pre-season of his own.

Indeed. But that doesn't mean I have to be impressed by him so far, certainly not as most seem to be. The honeymoon period most clubs have when appointing a new manager now seems a long, long time ago for us. I have my reasons why I don't think Aspin will prove to be a success for us but obviously won't start questioning his position until he's had at least a full season and pre-season of his own.

Nah I agree we don’t have to worship any old ****

For me Aspin is totally accountable for all this, we picked up briefly but since he's proved tactically clueless but more worryingly he can't motivate the players, no point in sacking him cus it's obvious Smurf will never stump up for a decent manager so we are only heading one way

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

So it begins.........

Archived