onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oxford tickets?

melv

Fair enough, any reason given?

Hi

Unfortunately we cannot sell the f a cup tickets on line. We can sell them over the phone and post them to you. Please call the ticket office 01782 655821 on Monday to order.

Thanks

Janet Ellis

Ticket Office Manager

Disabled Liaison Officer

Even so it still seems very strange that FA cup tickets can not be sold on line.

Advert

I bet every club that comes into the cup at the 3rd round will be able sell online, so it won't be an FA thing, just a port vale thing.

I've just checked some other clubs' websites and surprise, surprise you can buy FA Cup tickets online.

I think she's missed a couple of words out on her mail. It should read "The club can't BE BOTHERED to sell FA Cup tickets online".

Is it due to the online system not being able to deal with ST seats being reserved for ST holders? How would a ST buy their ticket on line?

I'd be quietly confident of being able to sit/stand in your regular place next Friday. There'll be about 14,000 empty seats

Is it due to the online system not being able to deal with ST seats being reserved for ST holders? How would a ST buy their ticket on line?

ST seats are reserved so a ST holder could just put down their seat number when booking.But it clearly says can not sell FA cup tickets on line.Which makes it all the more bizarre

ST seats are reserved so a ST holder could just put down their seat number when booking.But it clearly says can not sell FA cup tickets on line.Which makes it all the more bizarre
It would have been better for the reasons whatever they are to have been stated in the ticket news on the Vale web site.

I don't think there will be a big crowd. All the die hard st holders will have to buy a ticket and given the fact it is a Friday night, we lost yesterday and an uninspiring fixture there won't be much enthusiasm. Coupled with the difficulty in actually buying a ticket it doesn't bode well for numbers.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

I don't think there will be a big crowd. All the die hard st holders will have to buy a ticket and given the fact it is a Friday night, we lost yesterday and an uninspiring fixture there won't be much enthusiasm. Coupled with the difficulty in actually buying a ticket it doesn't bode well for numbers.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

:yes::yes::yes:

Yet again bad planning,lack of forethought,lack of communication and Vale could lose out on money.

St seats arnt reserved for cup games, though as Smithie says you’d be unlucky not to be able to sit in your usual seat.

St seats arnt reserved for cup games, though as Smithie says you’d be unlucky not to be able to sit in your usual seat.

What do you make of the following extract from the ticket advert on the Vale site?

All stands are open

Book now for reserved seating

All season ticket holders' seats are reserved

Tickets are required for all stands

There will be no cash gates

What do you make of the following extract from the ticket advert on the Vale site?

All stands are open

Book now for reserved seating

All season ticket holders' seats are reserved

Tickets are required for all stands

There will be no cash gates

Which is why I said ST seats are reserved.

What do I make of it??!(although you asked someone else)

The club don't have a clue what they are doing,what they are supposed to be doing,why the should do or not do something.The ticketing department is very much like the marketing department and is rudderless.Who ever is running each of them departments can't even see what is wrong with the way that the department is run.Simply because they are out of their depth and clueless.

Archived