onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Morecambe: game and post match comments

Tosh

Advert

i think we need a left back and a right winger still, rob taylor seemed not bothered once he dropped back in to left back and little doesnt seem to do anything when he gets on the pitch

To be fair to Little, didn't he get injured soon after he came on?

Disgusting performance today, Can someone tell me why Adams subs Mcombe and leaves Owen on? Owen got battered all game by Price. I dont see all this fuss about Owen hes a top pro and all this ********. Mcdonald should have played today to deal with Price. Management clanger big time.

They gave no space to the man on the ball and we created no space with any running off the ball. Schoolboy stuff. Very disappointing.

We have rarely done that well for year now. Our problem over the last few years is that we have been static and have waited for the ball to come to us rather than finding the space to run into.

Beaten by a better side today, very disappointing. First goal was key for me and they got it. Different game if we score first. They did their homework on us without a doubt, closing down griff and loft at every opportunity and surrounding Pope when the ball was pumped forward. The players couldn't hack the pressure of being closed down quickly.

Impressed with Morecambe. They will finish top 4 for me. Tactically excellent and very efficient.

Few points. . .yes Kozluk had a mare today but those asking for Yates back over him must be mental. Yates isn't half the player Kozluk is despite todays dreadful showing by him.

Secondly yes Morecambe did a job on us today but all this crap im hearing on praise and grumble about Adams out etc is rubbish,imagine where we would be with another average Joe manager.

Thirdly, our best chance was last season and we blew it! This season the league is so much stronger than last year. It will be touch and go for top 7 but we won't be anywhere near top 3 imo. There are better sides than us this season, its as simple as that.

Fourthly people around me in railway saying bring back Roberts, rubbish. He wouldn't have affected that game today. He is NOT the answer to our prayers. This was proved last season when Gannon left!

Rant over, bring on Tuesday.

Disgusting performance today, Can someone tell me why Adams subs Mcombe and leaves Owen on? Owen got battered all game by Price. I dont see all this fuss about Owen hes a top pro and all this ********. Mcdonald should have played today to deal with Price. Management clanger big time.

Because McCombe was shockingly bad! Luckily he will be dropped again for the next game.

It's games like this when if i am being honest i am glad that i take more work on,that way i make a little more money and save 20 quid(better spent on a holiday i think).

I NEVER thought i could lose interest but it is fast becoming that way,i really want them to make me desperate to get that half season ticket when it comes out but it's difficult,i realise now how much i neglected my family every saturday.

Come on Vale,lets get back on it on Tuesday.

Utter ****. Leave off Tomo Twits as he saved it being 8. Pope and Griff get a six and the rest **** all. Adams less than that the clueless ****.

That's why he got a 4. The second goal he was awful. Instead of standing in the centre of the goal, he stood to the right hand side as we looked at it from the Paddock, with Carlton coming from the left. It was abysmal positioning and obvious where the shot was going to go. Even my missus next to me could see what was coming.

It's games like this when if i am being honest i am glad that i take more work on,that way i make a little more money and save 20 quid(better spent on a holiday i think).

I NEVER thought i could lose interest but it is fast becoming that way,i really want them to make me desperate to get that half season ticket when it comes out but it's difficult,i realise now how much i neglected my family every saturday.

Come on Vale,lets get back on it on Tuesday.

Its ok we've heard all the excuses now. :ninja:

Today was the first time in a while I left before the finally whistle. So really I've only see us lose 2-0.

Archived