onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Morecambe: game and post match comments

Tosh

Its ok we've heard all the excuses now. :ninja:

Today was the first time in a while I left before the finally whistle. So really I've only see us lose 2-0.

Excuse,how pathetic Loz.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So come on what's an excuse??? I awaait for the you are not a Vale fan anymore comment,you talk some **** sometimes.

Advert

Excuse,how pathetic Loz.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So come on what's an excuse??? I awaait for the you are not a Vale fan anymore comment,you talk some **** sometimes.

By swapping vale for work isn't that still neglecting family?? Just an observation.

By swapping vale for work isn't that still neglecting family?? Just an observation.

Maybe partly but it gives more money to do family things instead of spending it at or on football,where over the years i have refused to work Saturdays(until i became self employed) because of Vale.

What i am trying to say is i understand how people can lose interest in going to football even when you think you never could.

Gareth Owen was absolutely awful today. Positioning, distribution, vision - everything. Useless.

No complaints about the result..they where the better team throughout - organised and very tough to break down. Impressive outfit.

Did Pope win a header or a flick on? Worked hard though.

Dreadful afternoon. And to think i rushed back like a madman from Luton for that performance. We have a game on Tuesday to make amends quickly...

Gareth Owen was absolutely awful today. Positioning, distribution, vision - everything. Useless.

No complaints about the result..they where the better team throughout - organised and very tough to break down. Impressive outfit.

Did Pope win a header or a flick on? Worked hard though.

Dreadful afternoon. And to think i rushed back like a madman from Luton for that performance. We have a game on Tuesday to make amends quickly...

Yeah spot on about Owen we should of let him go crewe he's to small to weak and to slow.

Flipping eck we lose a game of football and it's the end of the world:rolleyes:

Crawley got stuffed 6 by this lot and they are top of the league

It was a bad day at the office, end of!

I think because we stuffed them 7-2 last season it sticks in peoples mind and they expect similiar.

Roll on Tuesday and a chance for Adams and the players to put things right.

A lot of Vale fans associate opinions with past form, he may have been top goalscorer for the last 2 seasons but Marc Richards was really poor today and would benefit from replacing Dodds in the reserves and get dodds up top in the first team.

Micky needs to bite the bullet and get Roberts back in the side also, we have no creativity in the side, Griff is a battle, Loft is a work horse and rob taylor has no end product.

Also if he is planning on using 3 centre halves they cannot hold a high line especially as none of them have burning pace, defend deep, feed Roberts from the back, use loft to create space by running and pulling players out of position and then the likes of dodds, rigg or whoever getting into space and testing the keeper, with pope following up for any scraps.

One dimensional.....No plan B from Adams........Makes me wonder how teams like Morecambe can assemble such well organised teams on a fraction of the budget we have.

My thoughts Mr Carter....

Kozluk, how the hell is he better than Yates?

Owen - Pedestrian

Taylor - Not defensive minded

Why was McDonald not playing?, just what happened last Friday?

I saw him at Cheshire Oaks last Saturday

Only Grif & Pope offered anything, one dimensional. Adams showed his limitations today I'm afraid, is this a knee jerk reaction?

Who knows.... I very much doubt it

One dimensional.....No plan B from Adams........Makes me wonder how teams like Morecambe can assemble such well organised teams on a fraction of the budget we have.

My thoughts Mr Carter....

Kozluk, how the hell is he better than Yates?

Owen - Pedestrian

Taylor - Not defensive minded

Why was McDonald not playing?, just what happened last Friday?

I saw him at Cheshire Oaks last Saturday

Only Grif & Pope offered anything, one dimensional. Adams showed his limitations today I'm afraid, is this a knee jerk reaction?

Who knows.... I very much doubt it

McDonald was in court denying a rape charge mate

A lot of Vale fans associate opinions with past form, he may have been top goalscorer for the last 2 seasons but Marc Richards was really poor today and would benefit from replacing Dodds in the reserves and get dodds up top in the first team.

Micky needs to bite the bullet and get Roberts back in the side also, we have no creativity in the side, Griff is a battle, Loft is a work horse and rob taylor has no end product.

Oh ***, as if dodds would have made a difference and not gone missing in todays performance. He aint a striker and is not a patch on richards. Every time dodds gets a chance he is rubbish, gets dropped and then people forget how bad he was and call for him to 'get his chance'. He has had 3 years!!! He scored a few against market drayton or whoever. Big deal. I am constantly amazed at how people still go on about him as though he is a world beater, and 'the best finisher at the club' (wherever that myth came from I don't know). Its not as if he hasn't had a chance to cement a place in the starting 11 over the years.

As for roberts, he can't just walk back into the team after what he did. It would be as bad as if Man city picked Tevez this weekend and said all is forgiven, we need you. We do need roberts, but it would be show the squad that micky had no discipline and they could get away with anything, and be detrimental in the long run.

Terrible performance throughout the team. Only Griffith and Pope had a go. Loft was terrible, Owen looked, like he has all season, unfit and slow, the weak link in all the games. McCombe was no worse yet was hooked at H/T. Rigg was useless and his miss shows he isn't good enough. Taylor had a few runs and needed to be further forward not further back for which I blame Adams, who again used his "Plan B" of " 4-3-3, no width, no invention and smack it forward to no-one". Richards hardly touched the ball and had only looked like he wanted have a go just before he got injured. That is not good enough from your captain. This brings me on to Kozluk. He had possibly the worst game I have seen from a Vale player in the last 10 years and as Yates was booed for his shocker (1st one in ages) V Shrews, Koluk deserves hanging for that gutless display. Adams after match interview re-inforced the point I made a few weeks back. Both he and the team, have lost the winning mentality.

Jesus Wept. Really really poor today.

Kozluk ought to retire, he's past it.

Adams got it wrong today. Why did we stop doing the good things we did against Northampton?

Because we underestimated the opposition, and tactically we got it wrong. They where a good side..and in the second half packed the midfield as they had the 2-0 lead.

However, it would be typical Vale if we beat Brizzle on Tue ( we need to ).

Archived