onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Morecambe: game and post match comments

Tosh

Advert

with richards playing it as like playing with 10 men......

And rigg had a storming game didn't he. There were far worse on the pitch and rico had not one decent ball played to him, but you single him out. He is one of 3-4 players I would keep out of the rabble we have!

I was also in the paddock for the first time in year, and will be back in the bycars if I bother going back. Though anyone going in the paddock who moans about the toilets has never been in the bycars!

Interesting. Did the paddock on saturday for first time in years and couldn't believe how much stick he got in the first few minutes. Disgraceful.

Couldnt believe when certain defenders (and Loft) were having the worst games by anyone in a Vale shirt I have seen for years. Are we going to see another 20 goal striker hounded out?

The problems Vale have are among the easiest of their type to fix. We need to pluck out of the air a couple of fullbacks not a 20 goal striker. We have a creative midfielder (in fact 2) but need a winger (Pope will get on the end of most crosses - provided they clear the near post).

Unfortunately Adams record in the transfer market does not stand up to close scrutiny.

... and since Taylor's main assets are his pace and the fact that he might get 8/10 goals a season if played as an out and out winger, why don't we play him there? Get a decent left back who can defend properly playing behind him, and use Taylor's assets in the opposition's half where he can do some damage. At the moment, we are wasting the only talents that he has.

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc
Thats down to Adams, for signing **** players in the summer... again.

OTT. They haven't even had the chance to prove themselves properly yet.

This idea that we are a better team without Richards is flawed, as he is the only one who looks like he may score a goal. Rigg and Pope are not goalscorers, Williamson doesn't really get in the right positions to score goals from what I've seen, Loft is playing deeper (too deep IMO), Griff gets one per season, Taylor is playing left back, Roberts is rightly out of favour and Dodds has disappeared off the face of the earth.

For all Richards real or perceived faults (I don't think lack of work rate is one), we clearly have more chance of winning when he plays.

As I've said before, it's a shame many who slated JR last season and cheered his departure didn't see this problem coming.

I'd bring McDonald, Williamson and possibly Dodds if Rico is injured in for tomorrow's game.

bad day at the office. regroup for tuesday and go again

to right we dont want to get back into the old routine as soon as players make mistakes we are on there backs. yes we have had a very poor day but its gone now lets get right behind this team and push for the top 7 we are still only 1 point off the play offs and 4 off the top 3 so all is not lost. long long way to go.

Archived