onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurfwaite Please Please Please Please Sell Our Club :(

scVale

Advert

It's my belief that Norman will sell to Manor shop when he has received enough money to do so. I think he dislikes Synectics and will simply reject them whatever they offer.

He is waiting for the Hug ill money and the sale of Smith although with each game we lose Smiths value decreases.

Also, I think he will only sell the club to Manorshop keeping the ground to recoup further rent until he is satisfied he has made a reasonable profit.

We are looking sick and those who suggest season ticket holders don't turn up against Crewe......well he already has your cash so do you really think he will care.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using the onevalefan mobile app

I'm one such season ticket holder(actually got 2) who will not be going. I realise the club have my cash but what else can I do to show my disgust at the decline of my club? If the attendance only reached say 2000 it must surely send a message that enough is enough? Smurf may not care how many turn up but at least it's a start of a civilised protest to him and his incompetent lackie Brown. Booing and berating the team and management on match days gets no one anywhere. If a Club has only a handful of fans in the stadium it surely gives all a clue that everything ain't rosy. I repeat what else can decent fans do? We are in a no win situation. My protest for what it's worth is my withdrawal of my support. Hate it yes but I can take no more of this current regime.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

I'm one such season ticket holder(actually got 2) who will not be going. I realise the club have my cash but what else can I do to show my disgust at the decline of my club? If the attendance only reached say 2000 it must surely send a message that enough is enough? Smurf may not care how many turn up but at least it's a start of a civilised protest to him and his incompetent lackie Brown. Booing and berating the team and management on match days gets no one anywhere. If a Club has only a handful of fans in the stadium it surely gives all a clue that everything ain't rosy. I repeat what else can decent fans do? We are in a no win situation. My protest for what it's worth is my withdrawal of my support. Hate it yes but I can take no more of this current regime.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

I'm with you all the way on this and didn't renew based on Smurf and Brown( by default) at the top.

Feeling a lot calmer and happier on Saturday afternoons but will happily return when twedle dum and twedle dee **** off.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

I'm with you all the way on this and didn't renew based on Smurf and Brown( by default) at the top.

Feeling a lot calmer and happier on Saturday afternoons but will happily return when twedle dum and twedle dee **** off.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Me too. I didn't renew purely because of Smurthwaite and to be honest, it's the best decision I've made in a long time.

Of course I was disappointed to read about the Wycombe game last week but my blood pressure was normal as I wasn't there.

I can honestly say to all disillusioned Vale fans, stop attending the games. It's absolute madness to at the moment. Let Smurthwaite do what he's got to do and when he's gone, we'll pick up the pieces and the Port Vale phoenix will rise again.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using Tapatalk

It's my belief that Norman will sell to Manor shop when he has received enough money to do so. I think he dislikes Synectics and will simply reject them whatever they offer.

He is waiting for the Hug ill money and the sale of Smith although with each game we lose Smiths value decreases.

Also, I think he will only sell the club to Manorshop keeping the ground to recoup further rent until he is satisfied he has made a reasonable profit.

We are looking sick and those who suggest season ticket holders don't turn up against Crewe......well he already has your cash so do you really think he will care.

In reply to The very last paragraph of your quote , I suggested not turning up as a protest on numbers to brown and co and players to show them our discontent

An empty home stand would put our point across to them

The only other thing is also there'll be enough food for everyone for a change when we don't turn up!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

If anyone is daft enough to buy the club without the ground, we would have another owner who has no idea how to run a football club.

Sad thing is we have brought all this on ourselves by not being happy with vaguely incompetent owners who were actually Vale fans (some of them) and were actually willing to put money in to the club. But, we are where we are.

No we haven't brought this on all on ourselves. Put your bottle down, it's Sunday morning for heaven's sake.

Sad thing is we have brought all this on ourselves by not being happy with vaguely incompetent owners who were actually Vale fans (some of them) and were actually willing to put money in to the club. But, we are where we are.

The end game to both scenarios would be the same - oblivion!

Its only still alive now because of the core supporters.

Norman is the same ilk as the Oystons at Blackpool and the owners at Coventry who still hang around like a bad smell.

Do you think he will be bothered if supporters stay away against Crewe. It will just give him more ammunition to abuse fans and keep some control of our destiny.

No way should Manorshop be allowed anywhere near our club by renting the ground and getting a cut price deal. That would just prolong the demise of the club.

Archived