onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurfwaite Please Please Please Please Sell Our Club :(

scVale

Advert

I don't think Norman dislikes Synectics, I just think he wants them to pay more.

Isn't that what most sellers do?I want your house and the value is ......what you want or you don't sell.Its ok people coming on saying he wants too much(maybe so)but nobody will accept too less.Personally,I think the club is worth more than what has been offered.

Isn't that what most sellers do?I want your house and the value is ......what you want or you don't sell.Its ok people coming on saying he wants too much(maybe so)but nobody will accept too less.Personally,I think the club is worth more than what has been offered.

If you want to sell a house you will ask a certain price for it and if no one buys it you will reduce the price. If, while on the market, bits of house fall off and roof collapses, the price will reduce even further or you won't be able to sell at all. Eventually, you are left with the shell of a house that no one wants and you get nothing for it at all - indeed, you will have to pay someone to clear the site!

If you want to sell a house you will ask a certain price for it and if no one buys it you will reduce the price. If, while on the market, bits of house fall off and roof collapses, the price will reduce even further or you won't be able to sell at all. Eventually, you are left with the shell of a house that no one wants and you get nothing for it at all - indeed, you will have to pay someone to clear the site!

A perfect example of why you need insurance.

If you sell a house/car/football club you try and sell it for more than it's worth.If you are buying ,you knock the price down.Norman wants X,Synectics will pay Z. Agreed price Y.Do you not think the ground has had some improvements or is it falling around your ears?Thats while it's been up for sale.

If you sell a house/car/football club you try and sell it for more than it's worth.If you are buying ,you knock the price down.Norman wants X,Synectics will pay Z. Agreed price Y.Do you not think the ground has had some improvements or is it falling around your ears?Thats while it's been up for sale.

The ground has improved marginally, the team has declined. They cancel each other out.

Just a thought, how long will fans give synectics if first choice manager does not bring instant success, no guarantees in football, but a little bit of togetherness would not go amiss.if I was synectics I would think very seriously about getting involved,very difficult to please football fans,expectations can over rule reality,Burton Albion a small club living the dream,stability living within there means,fan players and management team working towards one goal.lose its doom and gloom, win a game it's play offs. As a Vale fan I'm dreading Saturday if we don't get a favourable result.

Just a thought, how long will fans give synectics if first choice manager does not bring instant success, no guarantees in football, but a little bit of togetherness would not go amiss.if I was synectics I would think very seriously about getting involved,very difficult to please football fans,expectations can over rule reality,Burton Albion a small club living the dream,stability living within there means,fan players and management team working towards one goal.lose its doom and gloom, win a game it's play offs. As a Vale fan I'm dreading Saturday if we don't get a favourable result.

bycarspete,the impossible may be overcome,miracles take longer.The expectations of a football fan these days is generally too high.

I think a new owner would get a lot slack to be honest given how the current owner has treated fans. Equally I think a new manager would get a lot of time as well unless we are struggling against relegation.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

The ground has improved marginally, the team has declined. They cancel each other out.

Why do we keep threatening Smurth. Yes he has made big mistakes and he knows it and is paying for it. However, I don't believe we should threaten harm or worse to him. There's bad, bad things happening in the world and football is just a game. What ever happened to forgiveness? He is still an outright owner and the only way we can survive is for him to keep paying the wages. He is trying to rectify his mistakes so let's support the club and its players. If i was a player I wouldn't want to play in front of our fans against Crewe!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Brilliant post sir, take a bow.

Why do we keep threatening Smurth. Yes he has made big mistakes and he knows it and is paying for it. However, I don't believe we should threaten harm or worse to him. There's bad, bad things happening in the world and football is just a game. What ever happened to forgiveness? He is still an outright owner and the only way we can survive is for him to keep paying the wages. He is trying to rectify his mistakes so let's support the club and its players. If i was a player I wouldn't want to play in front of our fans against Crewe!

Why have you quoted my post before your reply? It bears no relation to what you are saying?

Good points but the criticisms aren't solely based on this season...there is a pattern that has emerged. Plus he's made a rod for his own back by attacking the club's fans on several occasions on here and in the media in general. IMO if he'd been more professional and behaved like the chairman of Port Vale Football Club should do as far as his interaction with the supporters is concerned, a lot of the criticisms would not be happening...in many ways he has set the tone and is reaping the results of that..

Archived