onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should Deakin get fired as CEO?

Burslem Academicals

Advert

It would be good to have directors that are honest and truthful and work with transparency, but where there is power, money and back handers to be gained humans think foremost of feathering their own nest.

We have been lied to many times over the years and now, just as then we can do nowt about it.

We have just got to put up with what we have and where we are now and hope for promotion and rapid progress for the club.

Deakin has insulted a major club sponsor and it would seem has yet again been caught out and found to be telling lies....the evidence being emails that Deakin sent...this is after the lies during the Nantwich scandal....does the club now have any option but to sack Perry Deakin.

Definitely not, I swear some people want to create more trouble that there already is, this would be the most preposterous decision that could be taken if they sacked Deakin!!!!

Although 'Peace' has broken out in the Hamil some wounds are going to take longer to heal - if ever, but when I read post 'Peace' topics similar to this I find myself singing the last stanza of Phil Coulter's The town I loved so well...

Now the music's gone but they carry on

For their spirit's been bruised, never broken

They will not forget but their hearts are set

on tomorrow and peace once again

For what's done is done and what's won is won

and what's lost is lost and gone forever

I can only pray for a bright, brand new day

in the town I loved so well

Ah well, such is life :)

Deakin lied? More than likely.

Position untenable? More than likely.

Will he get sacked? Not a chance, not while he's in the position he's got himself in.

Unfortunately as a few have said on here he appears to be the man in the big leather chair so i suppose he has carte blanche to do what he wants as there is no longer a fans owned club, if indeed it ever was one.

Deakin has insulted a major club sponsor and it would seem has yet again been caught out and found to be telling lies....the evidence being emails that Deakin sent...this is after the lies during the Nantwich scandal....does the club now have any option but to sack Perry Deakin.

Get a grip now, get behind the team or **** off.

Like a witch hunt @ the moment once one is disposed of move onto the next , have people not realised that 12 months of stability is needed , then reaccess the situation , it seems to me that personal vendettas are getting in the way of the matter in hand .

grow up and just get on with it:cool:

I passionately believe that all fans want an end to all this arguing, I know that I do but unfortunately Deakin was brought in by Bratt and co and so he had a big black mark against him to start with.:ohmy:

Since this time he with Lloyd has bitten the hand that fed him. I am sure that Deakin who is a clever operator used the Protesters as 'Pawns' so he could use our intense dislike of Bratt and Oliver to get the 'Plastic Lawns People' to give the ultimatum that they would only invest if Bratt left. This gave him the chance to sneak in on the 'blind side' and get Lloyd and himself nice and firmly in the main seats in the boardroom.:cool:

Will he do a good job?. Ah the $64,000 dollar question. He certainly talks the talk but will he walk the walk??. Personally if his past actions are a guide I believe he is 'Full of Wind & Urine'.

Before you 'Peace at any Price People' start shouting, let's look at the facts:

1 What about his claim at BGWMC that he has got £90,000 worth of pitchside advertising compared to £25,000 last season. We all gave him credit though some like myself gave it grudgingly. When I had time to think about it I started put it all together. If for that sponsorship he had given 250-300 free Season Tickets as it was a known fact that many paid £750 for a sign board but got two free tickets worth £600 thats hardly good business is it? but I suppose they are seats that would have remained empty anyway.:rolleyes:

What it does though is inflate his sales figures at a cost of £60,000 in free Season Tickets. Lemon Top isn't daft though because he can add these Season Tickets to actual sales and is able to get a 'Double Wammy' by massaging the ST sales figures, so that they dont look too bad compared to last season, The figures may look OK but the money banked won't actually stack up. That is why when Lloyd invited me to see the sales of ST's on the computer I declined the offer but asked if I could look at the Club's bank paying in book.:yes:

2. The £400,000 that Blue Sky was claimed to be investing in hard cash turned into £150,000 with Pezza's mate Peter Miller stumping up the remainder and Pezz jumped 'on board' in both senses. So for £500,000 (if it is actually that much) they will claim 3 directors places on the board. Yet another smooth move.;)

3 The remainder of the fabulous £8 million is not in cash but promises. Some of which will be good if they materialise whilst others will actually have very little benefit to Port Vale but plenty for the investors.:(

So if the club makes another loss and how can it be any other way if the team fail to win promotion but preferrably by way of the 'play offs'. Due to lower gate receipts and the huge increase in wages for Micky Adams,Perry and his mates. The £500,000 @New Money' will soon be gone and we will be back to 'Square One' but even worse saddled with Lloydy Pezza and his cronies.:ohmy:

I'm going for a lie down,I dont feel well!!:

Archived