onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should Deakin get fired as CEO?

Burslem Academicals

Get a grip now, get behind the team or **** off.

It's not that easy though Chris.I find it difficult to just turn up at the matches and concentrate on the game when there's all this disrespect and deceit going on in the background.For me anyway,I still have no trust in certain people who supposed to be in charge.

Advert

and the huge increase in wages for Micky Adams,Perry and his mates. The £500,000 @New Money' will soon be gone and we will be back to 'Square One' but even worse saddled with Lloydy Pezza and his cronies.:ohmy:

Very important point , is it 6 new marketing employees? To get £90k of adverts? Shrewd.

And we still havent got a Finance Director or a Stadium Director.

**** about *** if you ask me.

Wish everyone would just stop moaning and carry on supporting the team we all love. If later down the line things start to go wrong then we deal with it then, we have gotta give pd and the rest a break.

You started the Season Ticket Offer thread......... good to see you towing the party line you dont want Deakin getting on your back

This arguing must end now and lets all get behind the team. Deakin is going nowhere so we may as well all face up to it. He aint done a bad job since he's been here. I was all for SEO and B&G but now enough is enough.

Christmas jason when oliver is completely gone and no sooner!!!

Christmas jason when oliver is completely gone and no sooner!!!

I want GO gone as soon as the next man. I have just literally spoke to PD. I stated to PD that I will renew my ST if he can guarantee that if it is all smoke and mirrors and if GO is still there come Christmas I will receive a full refund.he agreed and will verify your guarantee via e mail.

Deakin has insulted a major club sponsor and it would seem has yet again been caught out and found to be telling lies....the evidence being emails that Deakin sent...this is after the lies during the Nantwich scandal....does the club now have any option but to sack Perry Deakin.

Your question is fundamently flawed as Sims is not a club sponsor.

Practical attitude is, we're stuck with him (and Adams) so let's see what they can do. Personally I hope great. But Deakin's problem is he doesn't have much goodwill in the goodwill bank. If it doesn't work out he has set himself up big style as the next hate figure.

Archived