onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Crawley Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Didn't Brown say he would start with two up front so he,s contradicted or surprised himself.Wasnt Tonges goal an own goal.Dont know why he offered Yates a contract if he isn't fit.Could have spent his budget on a decent player ready for the first team.

Lucky to survive after the break with all the pressure and a lucky goal against the run of play.

Don't build your hopes up a better team like Wycombe won't roll over.Another 45 games to go.

Pyke is our top scorer this season.

Which part of our 3rd was luck?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Didn't Brown say he would start with two up front so he,s contradicted or surprised himself.Wasnt Tonges goal an own goal.Dont know why he offered Yates a contract if he isn't fit.Could have spent his budget on a decent player ready for the first team.

Lucky to survive after the break with all the pressure and a lucky goal against the run of play.

Don't build your hopes up a better team like Wycombe won't roll over.Another 45 games to go.

Here we go again.....

Whilst I firmly believe one swallow doesn't make a summer surely we have to be pleased with a 3-1 away win; 3-1, it's not a 'lucky scrape' scoreline like the 1-0 at MK last season. Honestly mate, it's Saturday, get yourself up Boslem for a skinfull of ale and a Prozac curry, you'll feel much better.

And how on earth is Pyke our top scorer this season. You are aware that the season started today. And Pyke didn't score?

Let's not forget that, according to the wisest posters on here, it's not the result that matters, but what could have happened. Given that we had less shots and possession than them, obviously we should have lost. So we're going down. Brown out. :-) :-)

what nonsense! Possession isn't everything, hitting the carrot bag is and can only bring confidence.

Stopped on way home to just say we'll done lads. Aside from 1st 20 minutes of 2nd half when we just sat back to soak up their pressure, we have to be happy with 3 points and 3 goals. 1st game so don't want to criticise anyone but frankly other than their number 7 they look a poor outfit and probably will struggle. Good on yer Vale. Solid way to start our campaign. Good support from all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

No need to be nasty .You are the village idiot judging by your post.Enjoy it while you can.We were third last year after 6 games.

Another 45 games to go.

How anyone can call themselves a fan and continue to post s**t like that, willing us to do poorly, is beyond me. Especially after a win too. What's wrong with you?

We controlled the first 25 and the last 10 but the bit in between wasn't brilliant. The late change came when Kewell took of their best player, the number 7, who was running rings round Wilson. A very welcome three points though, well done lads.

We controlled the first 25 and the last 10 but the bit in between wasn't brilliant. The late change came when Kewell took of their best player, the number 7, who was running rings round Wilson. A very welcome three points though, well done lads.

I'm not 100% convinced by Wilsons defensive capabilities yet. Although I do believe he's not long had a serious injury, but it's early days yet and I'm sure he can improve.

How anyone can call themselves a fan and continue to post s**t like that, willing us to do poorly, is beyond me. Especially after a win too. What's wrong with you?

What's ironic about poster like you PV1973 is you mouth off pretending you are the only voice that matters. I would hazard a guess that you were all aboard the Bruno train for 10 games last year until we stared losing and then started getting onto the manager and chairmans back. Whilst some of the comments on here can be deemed negative there's also an aspect of realism required. Good result today but let's not get carried away, Crawley are awful and trying to play a style of game they aren't capable of, very much like Vale last year. Would anyone get carried away with beating a **** poor Vale last year? Nope

A win is a great start .

3 different scorers and goals 2 and 3 headed goals from a good cross and set piece.

Second half my lad was watching on fb wonder of u and all i could hear the fans saying Crawley r battering us .

So yes im pleased with the win but the manner especially 2nd half was very concerning .

I aint been so i cannot judge but we certainly made it hard for ourselves by the stats.

However after last seasons debacle a winning start is whats required .

Im delighted for the fans who did go .

A vale win away is a rarity so let those who have spent there hard earned enjoy today .

Utv

Archived