onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Marcus Harness

Beza

Advert

Who would have thought this.Championship Burton Albion loan one of there young up and coming starlets out to League Two minnows Port Vale on a 12 month contract to gain first team experience.

Well let us hope he fares better than last years Nathan Ferguson who came from Burton !!!!

Hard to believe we beat them 7-1 and it should of been double figures, or was it a dream

Let's be real here we all know where that £350,000 went. I do think we have a competitive budget and for what it's worth I think we already have a better team than last season!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Agree! Just frustrating that it's obviously the £350,000 isn't going to be reinvested into the playing side. Growing up under Rudge, he'd have signed a couple of good players with that money with potential to sell on again. Something we haven't done for decades now.

I'm a bit concerned that this fella has yet to score a league goal from what I gather. But it seems like he's a proper winger with a bit of pace, and with Monty on the other wing they should hopefully be able to whip some decent balls in for the likes of Pope and Barnett.

Another attack minded midfielder, hopefully with an eye for goal, and another left-back and I think we're pretty much looking good to go.

A very warm welcome to our new loan signing Marcus Harness- as with all Michael Brown's past and future starts I hope you have a great time at Vale Park, and contribute to a successful season for your new club who I have a feeling will be especially pleased with the talents you bring.

So basically it's only a season long loan if he's **** and gets stuck with us. If he's any good he will be recalled at January and then loaned to a league one team or top league 2 so we may as well have just had him on 6 months as it makes no difference. Good luck to him though and i hope he gets me off my seat more than i did last season!

So basically it's only a season long loan if he's **** and gets stuck with us. If he's any good he will be recalled at January and then loaned to a league one team or top league 2 so we may as well have just had him on 6 months as it makes no difference. Good luck to him though and i hope he gets me off my seat more than i did last season!

Or if he is doing well, playing regularly and part of a promotion chasing team they may also be happy for him to remain and develop, where it is not too inconvenient for them to keep an eye on his progress.

Or if he is doing well, playing regularly and part of a promotion chasing team they may also be happy for him to remain and develop, where it is not too inconvenient for them to keep an eye on his progress.

If he does well obviously i hope that would be the case but i just can't see it myself. He will probably end up at Bradford where most of our better players end up. The sneaky little player thieves!

Archived