onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2017-18 Port Vale fixtures

robf

Advert

Crawley away is not so bad, okay it is, but gives a chance to get down to Brighton for the weekend early season when the weather will be decent. Unless it rains of course.

Other highlights.

Luton away Tuesday night

Coventry home Boxing Day

Yeovil away early doors so a chance of a Weymouth weekend

Cambridge away last game of the season

That's about it all the rest garbage!

Crawley away is not so bad, okay it is, but gives a chance to get down to Brighton for the weekend early season when the weather will be decent. Unless it rains of course.

Other highlights.

Luton away Tuesday night

Coventry home Boxing Day

Saturday games away at both Exeter and Lincoln are also convenient for weekend breaks.

I can't understand the negativity. Couldn't have picked Boxing Day better... nice August home game against little Crewe who might bring 800 or so. A lot of the bigger fixtures on Saturdays to aid better crowds.

As someone said... were people expecting Man United?

Bigger fixtures? Am I missing something?

Other highlights.

Luton away Tuesday night

Coventry home Boxing Day

What am I missing about Luton away on a Tuesday night being a highlight (apart from maybe sarcasm)? Haha, to be honest it's not a terrible list, just dreading a journey or two. Never been to Crawley, so will be doing it. Hoping for my first away win since 26 January 2016!

I can't understand the negativity. Couldn't have picked Boxing Day better... nice August home game against little Crewe who might bring 800 or so. A lot of the bigger fixtures on Saturdays to aid better crowds.

As someone said... were people expecting Man United?

For the sake of 2 points, we could have been playing Pompey, Plymouth, Blackburn, Wigan, Charlton and Blackpool. So it's not surprising people have a mix of emotions and rightly so. We're all going to get right behind the Vale but all this was so, so avoidable. Maybe we'll feel different if we get off to a good start. Fingers crossed.

Other highlights.

Luton away Tuesday night

Coventry home Boxing Day

Last time I went to Cambridge at the end of the season, we conceded a peno, got a man sent off, lost 4-2 and got relegated while they were heading for the play-offs. Here's hoping it's the other way round this time.

Last time I went to Cambridge at the end of the season, we conceded a peno, got a man sent off, lost 4-2 and got relegated while they were heading for the play-offs. Here's hoping it's the other way round this time.

When I saw the fixtures that's exactly what I thought. Hopefully Cambridge away will not see another relegation.

Don't get all the joys of Crewe away being a bank holiday Monday as surely we'll sell out on a cold November or February Saturday. Waste of a bank holiday fixture IMHO. Would of much preferred Mansfield away or another local ish one if there is such a thing in this League.

Hats off to anyone who does Carlisle followed by Colchester both away within 9 days of Christmas when money is tight for some people, the men in white coats will be along shortly :wink:

Don't get all the joys of Crewe away being a bank holiday Monday as surely we'll sell out on a cold November or February Saturday. Waste of a bank holiday fixture IMHO. Would of much preferred Mansfield away or another local ish one if there is such a thing in this League.

Hats off to anyone who does Carlisle followed by Colchester both away within 9 days of Christmas when money is tight for some people, the men in white coats will be along shortly :wink:

I will go Carlisle as I haven't been. I won't go Colchester as I went there about 4 years ago lost 1 nil but there will be the regular 100 or so that will go both games as there's some who never miss one.

What am I missing about Luton away on a Tuesday night being a highlight (apart from maybe sarcasm)? Haha, to be honest it's not a terrible list, just dreading a journey or two. Never been to Crawley, so will be doing it. Hoping for my first away win since 26 January 2016!

No flies on you Tomo, you spotted it. Yeah Luton, great game to miss due to it being one of the worst trips and towns to visit. Absolutely nothing around the ground bar a few houses, fruit shops and a Conservative Club.

Archived