onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 2017/18 Season

Fosse69

If United deserved to win the game, which I don't believe they did, then it was for their defensive performance throughout. At no point in the game did they 'outclass' Liverpool. You barely got out of your own half for all of the second half, and also had a lot of decisions go your way. Other than a 10 minute spell in which you scored two goals, one an excellent individual goal and the other extremely lucky, Liverpool were the side trying to play football. Even your former right back doesn't agree with you. :laugh:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/29326/11284856/gary-neville-says-liverpool-can-take-positives-from-defeat-to-manchester-united

Taxi for you, old man.

I see your former fullback Carragher O.G. seems to disagree with you.Meds on the way birdbrain.Cigar for De Gea.**** all for Flopp.

Advert

Currently watching Bournemouth leading Spurs in the Greed Is Good League. Only 9 years ago the Cherries finished 21st (albeit with points deduction) in the old 4th division. Just shows what good leadership can do. Unfortunately we have Smurfthwaite. And all we currently pray for is Football League survival. Ah well.

If United deserved to win the game, which I don't believe they did, then it was for their defensive performance throughout. At no point in the game did they 'outclass' Liverpool. You barely got out of your own half for all of the second half, and also had a lot of decisions go your way. Other than a 10 minute spell in which you scored two goals, one an excellent individual goal and the other extremely lucky, Liverpool were the side trying to play football. Even your former right back doesn't agree with you. :laugh:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/29326/11284856/gary-neville-says-liverpool-can-take-positives-from-defeat-to-manchester-united

Taxi for you, old man.

Man United deserved to win because they scored their only two shots on target and took advantage of abysmal defending.

Liverpool had only 2 shots on target from 14, and not one Liverpool player scored a goal. So if your players don’t score a goal and can’t keep a clean sheet you don’t deserve to win. Simple as that.

Swansea had no shots against Huddersfield and got a point. They deserved the point because they defended so well.

Man United deserved to win because they scored their only two shots on target and took advantage of abysmal defending.

Liverpool had only 2 shots on target from 14, and not one Liverpool player scored a goal. So if your players don’t score a goal and can’t keep a clean sheet you don’t deserve to win. Simple as that.

Swansea had no shots against Huddersfield and got a point. They deserved the point because they defended so well.

In the true meaning of the word ‘shot’,Liverpool had none.De Gea’s two easiest games this season have been against the Dippers.

United look good for 2nd place now. Though they are still a million miles behind Man City in reality as are the rest of the league. Liverpool need to replace Coutinho in the summer and get some creativity in the middle of the park for games like this.

And at least 1 more centre half, and a goalkeeper. For all their occasionally thrilling football, they are as far away from winning a serious competition as they have ever been in my view.

What would you expect from someone who has been dragged up?Filthy ****.Rabies test required by the victim.

Carragher should be sacked totally out of order pretty much the same as evra spitting ,cantana kick, keane on the man city player whose career was ended all these that were dragged up should be and should have been banished..you are correct this was disgusting but your hate for everything Liverpool is evident I'm sure gets clouded when its man utd players doing it-cant have it both ways

Carragher should be sacked totally out of order pretty much the same as evra spitting ,cantana kick, keane on the man city player whose career was ended all these that were dragged up should be and should have been banished..you are correct this was disgusting but your hate for everything Liverpool is evident I'm sure gets clouded when its man utd players doing it-cant have it both ways

The best thing to come out of Liverpool is the East Lancs Road.I’ll have it

any way I like.

Archived