onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017 pt 3 - Winners and losers

Aussie Rules

I emailed the finance ombudsman ref my concerns issues on this subject and have also removed myself from the account which took several weeks of to and fro ing to acheive

I'm going to contact the police anyway..this is a crime. It's easy to report it online

Advert

Doesn't help people who pay very little, VAT is the tax they pay the most of.

A 2.5% decrease does not make too much difference to those who don't spend much. Most essentials are low rate VAT or zero VAT.

Even Brown who rarely admits he's wrong admitted this wasn't the best way to put more money in people's pockets that need it.

If you remember most retailers did not pass the discount to the shopper, the oil companies slated for not lowering their prices, most of the discount ended up in businesses pockets.

:laugh:

Didn't see him but if Bea doesn't like him then he gets my vote.

:laugh:[ Not bad, for you anyway.

You must have seen him, looks like a constipated version of a tramp that found a suit and a pair of glasses from he trenches of WW1.

And both Harry Enfield and Steve Coogan are furious that they couldn't create a character that bizarre and funny.

He was superb on QT last night..calm, rational, humble, eloquent, decisive..and right on most things.

There's an interview with Rees-Mogg not long after Brexit where they ask him about a snap election.

He said it wouldn't be a good idea as the general public who could sway either way would see it as a power grab and it might actually go against them.

He's very good.

The best part of QT the other night was when Labour's shadow justice minister Richard Burgon claimed "Labour did campaign,as everyone knows,passionately, for a remain and reform agenda."

The bloke brought the house down with that comment.

Saw this on Facebook...

Take the first name of a grandparent to make your new “Tory” first name. Then take the name of the street you grew up in and then hyphenate that with the surname of your headmaster, to achieve your grandiose “Tory” surname.

I would be Charles Whitmore-Grocott.

Archived