onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time to come back?

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

"we" are the fans that kept the club alive whilst you all threw your toys out the pram and sulked.

the new investment has just secured our long term future, whilst it would be nice to have an extra 1000 in the ground we dont actually "need" it, would be nice if the extra 1000 were new fans rather than the ones that tried to kill the club.

can you prove 100% that this investment wouldn't have happened without protests? No, I didn't think so, bore off down Stoke. Your not a true Vale fan, we don't need you.

We are the fans that bought the Vale out of Admin, when we are happy with this mystery firm and the money has turned up, and Bratt and Oliver have gone, then you may see us.

i wont hold my breath fosse.

you say "we are the fans that bought the vale out of admin"

I was also there then, like i always have been and always will be not. My love for Vale is unconditional, apparently others is based on what league we are in, who sits in the board room, how much money is in the bank, etc etc etc etc. We (thats we, the vale fans that sit in the ground and not the Vale "fans" that are on here, if you can call yourselves that) haven't missed you and we won't miss you next time you all stay away for some reason. Wonder what it will be next time...........im not going until _________________ (insert pathetic excuse here)

yesterday morning i would have totally agreed with this post

today i'm totally ****** off not just with the board but the groups i have supported this last 12 months, it's put me off i aint going back until their is clarity from all sides

in alot of ways wish i never got involved and was oblivious to this **** it has killed my passion in the football i have followed for 40 years

why are you waiting for someone else to make a decision for you ?

To date nothing has changed for me ... Bratt is still there as is Oliver so I won't be returning to Vale Park anytime soon.

It doesn't look like PD had all the shares he needs to get onto the board yet either; hope he's not relying on Dave Feldstead casting Robbies proxy.

If these people are serious about investing in Vale why haven't they already bought their shares and cast the vote? PD would have been in on day 1?

To date nothing has changed for me ... Bratt is still there as is Oliver so I won't be returning to Vale Park anytime soon.

It doesn't look like PD had all the shares he needs to get onto the board yet either; hope he's not relying on Dave Feldstead casting Robbies proxy.

If these people are serious about investing in Vale why haven't they already bought their shares and cast the vote? PD would have been in on day 1?

Bratt will be gone this week. Nearly there..

"we" are the fans that kept the club alive whilst you all threw your toys out the pram and sulked.

the new investment has just secured our long term future, whilst it would be nice to have an extra 1000 in the ground we dont actually "need" it, would be nice if the extra 1000 were new fans rather than the ones that tried to kill the club.

can you prove 100% that this investment wouldn't have happened without protests? No, I didn't think so, bore off down Stoke. Your not a true Vale fan, we don't need you.

Like I said, a lot of rubbish from both sides now. The break even figures for this year were based on an average gate of approx. 5,400. So yes we do need these fans. But I forgot, the true fans are those that stick their head in the fans, say nothing and accept whatever rubbish is dished out. Its funny you mention stoke, because its that kind of attitude that has left us in the basement division. If we all did what you said, then we'd have even less fans attending whilst glover managed us and jackson bratt et al still pulled the strings.

I'm all for giving this new investment a chance but its because of the likes of yourself that the club remains so divided.

So you say you don't need me, that I'm not a true fan. Okay, if it makes you happy.

However, as far as I can determine from Bill and Co., the pro-change 'Lobby didn't impact negatively on 'Club finances, so we could not have been 'killing' Port Vale :rolleyes:

You're a nasty little WUM, aren't you? You also seem to have a Stoke obsession. Get over it and realise that no change would ever have happened without the protests.

You want proof? Read the simpering article in yesterday's Senile about your mate Bill. He says it all - and its not often he gets anything right, is it?

slightly hypocritical don't you think mark?

So you can take bratts word when you feel it backs your argument up but every other post your saying bratt is a liar etc etc.

I suggest you get over yourself and try not to be so hypocriticial all the god damn time, its a little embarrassing.

AndyRegs - Football managers get sacked without fan pressure. Stop trying to take credit for everything, stop moaning and get back and support your team.

i will ask again

If Bratt or Glenn remains in the boardroom come May and we have a home fixture 2nd leg playoff semi final will you stay away?

Or will you all of a sudden forget your stance and sneak in with your short tails between your legs?

i think we all know the answer to that so shove your morals and your stances where the sun dont shine.

Your all so far in now you can't get out.

slightly hypocritical don't you think mark?

So you can take bratts word when you feel it backs your argument up but every other post your saying bratt is a liar etc etc.

I suggest you get over yourself and try not to be so hypocriticial all the god damn time, its a little embarrassing.

AndyRegs - Football managers get sacked without fan pressure. Stop trying to take credit for everything, stop moaning and get back and support your team.

i will ask again

If Bratt or Glenn remains in the boardroom come May and we have a home fixture 2nd leg playoff semi final will you stay away?

Or will you all of a sudden forget your stance and sneak in with your short tails between your legs?

i think we all know the answer to that so shove your morals and your stances where the sun dont shine.

Your all so far in now you can't get out.

Hypocritical - well, you're the expert.

I'll be happy to stay away in those circumstances so **** you.

resorting to abuse means you have lost the debate Mark. Never mind.

Shut up, you silly person. I answered your dumb ass WUM question, so lets move on. Of course, you have nothing to say....except "get down Stoke" or somesuch.

Archived