onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time to come back?

Spunk Trumpet

To be fair mate an average nearing 6000 and almost 9000 at home on a Tuesday night last year for a division 4 match is more than respectable.

Never forget where you have come from and your averages in league 1.

Many years ago it was not uncommon for gates of 11/12 thousand.

That was when the average working man could comfortably afford to see every game.

Now, such as myself I will have select my matches.

The next one will most likely be the 29th Oct against Oxford.

Advert

Have you gone too far down the road to turn up now OS?....thats not a dig its just a genuine question for those at the forefront last year?
Not at all Wezza I will go back when I feel I aren't being shafted. I hope that no one questions my support for Port Vale. Some may call me stubborn and misguided that is their choice.It's just that I am far from convinced at this moment in :unsure:time

It was my first game back today and I felt like I'd been let out of prison:ninja:

I'm not sure what to make of what's going on with the new set up and only time will tell but I think it is time to give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

The protests and anti board brigade have been brill up to now but I get the feeling now that if Mother Teresa came down from heaven wearing a Vale shirt with 20 million to invest in players only that it wouldn't be long before someone questioned if she'd been kicked out of heaven for nicking the money!:ohmy::)

It was my first game back today and I felt like I'd been let out of prison:ninja:

The protests and anti board brigade have been brill up to now but I get the feeling now that if Mother Teresa came down from heaven wearing a Vale shirt with 20 million to invest in players only that it wouldn't be long before someone questioned if she'd been kicked out of heaven for nicking the money!:ohmy::)

Know how you feel M8.

If you keep on kicking the dog it'll be a long time before he willing comes to you with his tail wagging.

Mike,

Heard you on Radio Stoke and i have the utmost respect for you but I now disagree.

I have read an article in the Sentinel today where Bratt says the protests forced him out - that's good enough for me (As long as people don't fall for the devious reason he put the article out there in the hope of scuppering Deakin's election).

Whatever you and the rest of us in the pro-change fans wanted in relation to Mo well having spoken to Mo very recently (there was a suggestion to me from the media Mo was going to take on Oldham) he definitely isnt interested, at this present moment in time of re-opening his bid for PVFC.

What he did confirm was that he is not only not taking over Oldham but that if he ever did take an interest in a football club again it would only be Port Vale.

Obviously as Mark's proxy sponsor I know Mark's thoughts but those are for Mark to express. What I will say is that in his own business Mark is unbelievably busy and working very long hours.

To me B&G has achieved its target and V2001 are no longer running PVFC. I've seen with my own eyes the hatred Bratt has for Lloyd and Deakin so on that basis shouldnt we give them (and the Americans) the 12 months they've requested to implement the change?

Attendances are around 1,000 down and that is revenue that can make a big difference to the Vale's chances of promotion this year.

The new defenders are class and the American's are sponsoring their wages (the call came from the States whilst Mark and myself were in the meeting last week with Deakin and Lloyd.)

IMHO Mike its time to bury the hatchet the war is won.

I'm not sure what to make of what's going on with the new set up and only time will tell but I think it is time to give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I'd want a peek up her habit and I wouldn't be surprised to see a pair of coconuts probably belonging to Lemon Top.

Mike,

Heard you on Radio Stoke and i have the utmost respect for you but I now disagree.

I have read an article in the Sentinel today where Bratt says the protests forced him out - that's good enough for me (As long as people don't fall for the devious reason he put the article out there in the hope of scuppering Deakin's election).

Whatever you and the rest of us in the pro-change fans wanted in relation to Mo well having spoken to Mo very recently (there was a suggestion to me from the media Mo was going to take on Oldham) he definitely isnt interested, at this present moment in time of re-opening his bid for PVFC.

What he did confirm was that he is not only not taking over Oldham but that if he ever did take an interest in a football club again it would only be Port Vale.

Obviously as Mark's proxy sponsor I know Mark's thoughts but those are for Mark to express. What I will say is that in his own business Mark is unbelievably busy and working very long hours.

To me B&G has achieved its target and V2001 are no longer running PVFC. I've seen with my own eyes the hatred Bratt has for Lloyd and Deakin so on that basis shouldnt we give them (and the Americans) the 12 months they've requested to implement the change?

Attendances are around 1,000 down and that is revenue that can make a big difference to the Vale's chances of promotion this year.

The new defenders are class and the American's are sponsoring their wages (the call came from the States whilst Mark and myself were in the meeting last week with Deakin and Lloyd.)

The war is won but is there yet another battle looming with a far more devious foe?.:unsure:

Mike,

I have to disagree with you, Dave - if anything is won, it is only a battle. And that is arguable.

Yeah, we're Vale fans and we support the Vale that's why we are here. I sometimes wish you couldn't find out all this political stuff. I don't like Deakin, Lloyd, think the deal with Blue Sky is still too amorphous. But come a Saturday I just want to watch the game, and hope we win. Otherwise what's the point? Happy clapper in other words.

For a start she would only be able to buy 24.9% of shares, why would she then just hand over £19,500,000?

Apparently Bule Sky have purchased £150,000 but are handing over a further £7, 850,000....so maybe she would!

Yeah, we're Vale fans and we support the Vale that's why we are here. I sometimes wish you couldn't find out all this political stuff. I don't like Deakin, Lloyd, think the deal with Blue Sky is still to amorphous. But come a Saturday I just want to watch the game, and hope we win. Otherwise what's the point. Happy clapper in other words.
I respect your choice sir.

Archived