onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time to come back?

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

It was my first game back today and I felt like I'd been let out of prison:ninja:

I'm not sure what to make of what's going on with the new set up and only time will tell but I think it is time to give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

The protests and anti board brigade have been brill up to now but I get the feeling now that if Mother Teresa came down from heaven wearing a Vale shirt with 20 million to invest in players only that it wouldn't be long before someone questioned if she'd been kicked out of heaven for nicking the money!:ohmy::)

What do you think of the new toilets Tosh.I think they are brill and they will save me a fortune in shoe leather.

There is still about 2,000 missing fans and this sly underhand takeover on the cheap by Lloyd,Deakin,Miller and next up Power

assisted by Melzack and Hooper seems very dodgy and many just don't buy this 8 million malarky one bit....both Ameriturf and Blueskyturf seem linked and there is just something not right about the whole blag......better things to do than give money to people who abuse trust,constantly lie and frankly take the Michael.

I am convinced we are being shafted...but,in my case its better the devil you dont know. I have not put a penny in the vale since s-e-o started and i vowed not to untill bratt and the tramp had left,once they have left i will be happy to go back to the home games (well,pay to anyway). ...Otherwise we just keep going in circles. I wanted them 2 out and thats that,jobsagoodun.

Lots more has to happen to convince me of anything.

No one mentioned being convinced.

I think it's about getting back to supporting the team in a vital season, and not anticipating things off the pitch going wrong, or not as planned with the new investment.

By all means, if it's all false promises and lies we go back to the protests etc. but I really think it's time to settle and enjoy what has been a hugely entertaining and promising season on the pitch so far.

It was my first game back today and I felt like I'd been let out of prison:ninja:

I'm not sure what to make of what's going on with the new set up and only time will tell but I think it is time to give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

The protests and anti board brigade have been brill up to now but I get the feeling now that if Mother Teresa came down from heaven wearing a Vale shirt with 20 million to invest in players only that it wouldn't be long before someone questioned if she'd been kicked out of heaven for nicking the money!:ohmy::)

The sentence in bold is key for me.

Assuming the worst won't help at the moment.

Not at all Wezza I will go back when I feel I aren't being shafted. I hope that no one questions my support for Port Vale. Some may call me stubborn and misguided that is their choice.It's just that I am far from convinced at this moment in :unsure:time

Your stubborn and misguided ;):D

No one mentioned being convinced.

I think it's about getting back to supporting the team in a vital season, and not anticipating things off the pitch going wrong, or not as planned with the new investment.

By all means, if it's all false promises and lies we go back to the protests etc. but I really think it's time to settle and enjoy what has been a hugely entertaining and promising season on the pitch so far.

Id agree with that Burt.

Perry Deakin has announced that the RW suite will be finished before xmas and Micky will be supported in the transfer window.

Im prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

IMHO Mike its time to bury the hatchet the war is won.

Thats the problem here, dave felstead head of the supporters club thinks the war is won. It isn't. V2001 still own PVFC and still run it, it's just different puppets in charge none of which represent the supporters , how can a fan owned club have no fans on the board???? If we aren't a fan owned club, where was the egm to allow takeover????

You have been lead up the garden path and need to get out and shut the gate before it's too late.

It speaks volumes when idiots and WUM's postin on here suddenly say you are speaking sense and resprected posters disagree with all of it.

IMHO Mike its time to bury the hatchet the war is won.

Thats the problem here, dave felstead head of the supporters club thinks the war is won. It isn't. V2001 still own PVFC and still run it, it's just different puppets in charge none of which represent the supporters , how can a fan owned club have no fans on the board???? If we aren't a fan owned club, where was the egm to allow takeover????

You have been lead up the garden path and need to get out and shut the gate before it's too late.

It speaks volumes when idiots and WUM's postin on here suddenly say you are speaking sense and resprected posters disagree with all of it.

Absolutely spot on...

You know as well as I do that the only reason she went to Calcutta was because the living standards were higher than her village in Albania. Wouldn't trust her as far as I could spit her. Nobel Prize. She had it melted down and swapped it for crystal meth.

:ninja:

Not at all Wezza I will go back when I feel I aren't being shafted. I hope that no one questions my support for Port Vale. Some may call me stubborn and misguided that is their choice.It's just that I am far from convinced at this moment in :unsure:time

With you 100% old sage nothing yet to make me want to rush back when bratt and the tramp have gone it will be a start, and iff mark sims was on the board it would make me feel a lot better. Still to many ifs and buts

Archived