onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time to come back?

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

Thats out of order fella.

Bill Bratt and co were the main reason for the dividing of supporters.

If you cannot see that now then theres no hope.

So you never read posts on hear knocking supporters who were not black and gold no it's not out of order just the truth

Silly

Its not the truth, its your perception on reality, do not confuse the two

Whilst I don't agree with Mr Ziggy's attempts to belittle you, you're one of the good guys IMO, there were plenty of posts from staunch B&G and SEO members criticising and looking down at anyone who chose not to follow their particular path.

Whilst I don't agree with Mr Ziggy's attempts to belittle you, you're one of the good guys IMO, there were plenty of posts from staunch B&G and SEO members criticising and looking down at anyone who chose not to follow their particular path.

Thanks George

I maintained from day one its down to each individual what they chose, its their choices.

I hated the rift amongst fans, I even had a few heated discussions with great friends.

The reality is both sides were right and there is no winners or losers. Change has been achieved but at a great cost in my opinion.

Thanks George

I maintained from day one its down to each individual what they chose, its their choices.

I hated the rift amongst fans, I even had a few heated discussions with great friends.

The reality is both sides were right and there is no winners or losers. Change has been achieved but at a great cost in my opinion.

Agreed with that Deano. Time will tell whether the change we have helped force through I actually one for re better. Granted, this isn't the change most campaigned for but I hope it's not a case of forcing open the door for the wolves to enter. I pray we don't rue the day we forced Bratt an Oliver, for all their incompetence they are life long fans, out of then club. A leap of faith indeed.

I'm not sure at this time whether the new changes will be a success or not and time will tell but I'm pretty sure it's better than what we had, there's no way could we have continued as we were.

Improvements have been made and I think it's time to give the new regime a chance but more so I think it's time everyone come back to VP to support the team which in my opinion is now the main priority!===

I'm not sure at this time whether the new changes will be a success or not and time will tell but I'm pretty sure it's better than what we had, there's no way could we have continued as we were.

Improvements have been made and I think it's time to give the new regime a chance but more so I think it's time everyone come back to VP to support the team which in my opinion is now the main priority!===

Having had a little insight into our finances I think Bratt & Oliver knew they had to do something, it was only going one way

Having had a little insight into our finances I think Bratt & Oliver knew they had to do something, it was only going one way

Think they should have acted quicker, td, had there been no protests/egm etc and had everyone buried their heads in the sand would they still be thinking they could pul things around? Probably so.. Infact I'm sure daft Bill still thinks he can!!:D

Think they should have acted quicker, td, had there been no protests/egm etc and had everyone buried their heads in the sand would they still be thinking they could pul things around? Probably so.. Infact I'm sure daft Bill still thinks he can!!:D

I think they would have continued to search for a deal that would have kept them in situ, I think they would have failed

I think they would have continued to search for a deal that would have kept them in situ, I think they would have failed

Agreed! Their desperate measures at the egm after they had clearly been given the vote of no confidence was nothing short of pathetic and could still turn out to be very detrimental to the club!

I've been to a couple of home games with freebie tickets. One thing Vale are yet to get right is the on pitch offering, it's not right when you go to a match and sit there bored stiff for over half of it.

We are still a poor side and don't justify £20.50 per game.

The ticket prices, and those on the catering thread, show a frightening lack of understanding of our local economy. The net has to be spread wide to attract more support not just to attract a select few who can afford super prices.

I feel almost ready to come back , and can afford it comfortably, but I dont think its worth anything approaching that amount. After paying £10 per game for several years that is out of the question. I think they need to get their thinking caps on and fast.

According to an article in todays papers on "officespeak", Blue Sky means an unreasonable and unaffordable pipedream. Coincidence or what?

Archived