onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post Manchester Arena explosion - views and opinions...

valeparklife

The source is in the Middle East, we or the US bomb and continue to bomb, hardly surprising that we are bombed? But we have to be prepared for attacks however unjustified they are. Apparently 3000 suspects under surveillance, takes a lot of manpower to uncover all the links and networks of more suspects. Indoctrination within this country can be reduced and elsewhere can be tracked. How many deported? Are there any figures?

If there are 3,000 suspects under surveillance in Britain, then any that were not born here should be deported and banned from entering the UK again. I don't know what the figures would be but the reduction would ease the burden on our surveillance and security teams. It must be impossible to keep track of all of them right now.

It's time to get tough.

Advert

no knee jerk reaction but-

after these terrible incidents here or abroad the security people end up saying "they were on our radar" so why did it happen,

if any body comes back from Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc put them in quarintine till they can be checked for radicalisation.

start fighting isis properly as thou we mean to destroy them.

as soon as any info about one of the teachers emergies isolate them.

the trouble is we are fighting them with our rules... isis don't fight by any rules.

that earth-quake bomb is a good idea, lets drop a few more!!! seriously we are a modern tech country lets bomb the s**t out of them, we've got to kill them cause corbyns way, taking with them is going to do a lot I don't think...

sorry my rant is over, but its content i'm NOT sorry for.

Agree with you, however the problem is the establishment in this country and probably the EU as a whole is scared of the Muslim religion and what will happen should restrictions like that be implemented so it won't happen. Unfortunately tolerance of the behaviour of certain sections for too long has caused it! Idiots like Sadiq Khan saying terrorist attacks are part of life for example(or words to that effect).

If any restrictions are put on people who might originate from those countries travelling to the UK the first thing you will get is the PC and human rights brigade saying 'you can't do that' 'not all muslims are terrorists'. The same as happened with the proposed ban in the US.

Yes that maybe true but clearly there is a problem within the Islam faith that needs rooting out, and until the countries stated can prove there isn't a problem with extremism then IMO it's the only way! It's not racist it's a fact!

With regards to Trump banning people from Libya I don't know, a good 80% of attacks up to date in various countries have been from home grown people who have been groomed, by coming in as migrants offer a few more, as theres so many we can't check them all.

Guantanamo bay is a holding camp for suspected terrorists, that is perhaps what we need then they can be de-radicalised on either return from the middle east, or those "on the police radar" can be checked out. But we in the western civilised countries are too concerned with what other countries/people think of our actions, but a simple yes or no question "if we in this country did that and it saved 1 child, woman or man from being injured or killed, would it not be worth all the wringing of hands from other countries or the court of human rights...

One last thought (for now) muslims which 99% of suicide killers claim to be cannot touch pork, so bury there remains with a piece of pork, as the quran says that martyrs receive 72 virgin maidens in paradise as a reward- if they go there that is... ok its a bit drastic but no amount of talking or reasoning will stop them, so our government ought to make a statement that this is what we will do.

Laugh you may but its a dirty war and you do what you have to, to beat them...

Is anyone else getting sick of these attacks and the pathetic response to them by politicians and our government?

Terrorists are blowing up our children and it's the same thing again and again:

#prayfor[insert name here]

Spout meaningless phrases like "we stand together" + "we are strong"

Have a candlelit vigil

Light up a landmark

Do nothing.

Wait until the next attack.

Repeat.

Paris, Brussels, Orlando, Nice, Munich, Berlin, London, Stockholm, Manchester... How many more until action is taken?

Hearing Sadiq Kahn say that "terror attacks are 'part and parcel' of living in a major city". WHAT?! No they are not! Children being blown up is not normal!

Andy Burnham said it's "business as usual" the day after an 8 year old girl was blown to pieces. So those poor families that have lost daughters, sons, mums, dads are expected to carry on as normal?!

It's a disgrace how soft this country is.

If anyone has any known ties to ISIS that aren't from Britain, deport them and ban them from the UK indefinitely. If they were born and radicalised here, lock them up for 30 years in solitary confinement. We need severe deterrents from being involved in this barbarism. There is no point "being aware" of someone that flies to an ISIS training camp then returns to Britain and just 'watching' them.

I saw a quote from a British muslim yesterday along the lines of 'Islam has nothing to apologise for, this was the act of a criminal not a muslim'

I must say I was absolutely disgusted and left fuming by the comment.

Islam on the whole might not be responsible for this particular act, but it has a parasite living off it. Unfortunately someone who is prepared to blow themselves up in order to cause mass fatalities and destruction to innocent children because of what he believes is meant by a few paragraphs in a book...There's something wrong with the book.

I'm sick of the 'it's not all muslims' line because no one is saying that it is. But it's time for Islam to stick out its chest, roll up its sleeves and admit that it has a problem. This cannot be solved until that happens.

And not that I should have to - but to qualify my statement and stop a certain someone calling me a disgusting racist or a nazi...I believe we all have a part to play in preventing terrorism. Not just islam.

Islam on the whole might not be responsible for this particular act, but it has a parasite living off it. Unfortunately someone who is prepared to blow themselves up in order to cause mass fatalities and destruction to innocent children because of what he believes is meant by a few paragraphs in a book...There's something wrong with the book.

No it's ******* not. It's the fault of the parasite that lives off it. The Quran forbids violence.

There is a tremendous piece on Twitter from of all people a Millwall supporter.

What he has to say is both unbelievable and pathetic at the same time.

He has never been convicted of a Football related offence but because of who he knocks about with and on the presumption he MAY do something he has to report to a Police station and surrender his passport each time England play abroad. I repeat he has NOT been convicted of anything whatsoever.

Yet the lefty PC apologists would be up in arms quoting human rights breaches etc were anything similar to be done regarding foreign nationals being treated in a similar way were they found to of travelled to Yemen,Syria, blah blah blah.

Get sick of the do gooders , lets look after our nation properly and have proper checks and borders.

If you are found to have travelled to these places without proof of the reason for trip, funeral, family visit , then do not darken our shores again with your presence.

No it's ******* not. It's the fault of the parasite that lives off it. The Quran forbids violence.

My mistake then. Obviously there must be another reason all these muslims have slaughtered hundreds if not thousands of innocent people in the west this past year.

Why do Sikhs not blow themselves up every other week?

What about Jews?

What about Christians?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

one of the first results that comes up on google if you type in quran and violence.

After a brief 30 second look, here's my favourite..."I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

If we could click a button and erase all knowledge, signs and evidence of religion on earth, it would be a significantly happier and safer place.

Do you apologise on behalf of all Christians when 'our lot' commit atrocities? When that right wing nut job massacred an island of kids in Scandinavia were you wringing your hands and issuing apologies on behalf of white people? Were you ****.

read my post again?

I didn't say islam owes an apology.

Archived