onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Potential Season Ticket Incentives

But what would it add up to? I would try an incentive scheme with deductions for targets say 2000, 2500, 3000 etc so as to stabilise the income over the Summer. Who knows who the owners will be? l

It doesnt matter what it adds up to.... interest is needed to generate better than average ST sales given the dire situation we are in... no one is interested in Vale, they have bugger all to offer... crap players, crap PR, crap facilities, crap games etc... the only incentive will be the price to grab interest and get people through the gate... then sell the hell out of it... there is little there for the none hard core.

Or vale could do what the always seem to do.... up the price, cash only sales and a promise of a £10 game sometime midweek in the winter.... then blame the fans for not turning up.

Just think what might have been if smurf had spent his money wisely instead of swelling his hat size.

Advert

Wonder if GARLICK will introduce a similar scheme to ROCHDALE'S considering he was appointed from there,

If they only sell less than 886 an Adult pays £250

If they sell 2500 cost is £200

If they sell 3000 cost is £150

If they sell 4000 cost drops to £110 !!!

Wonder if GARLICK will introduce a similar scheme to ROCHDALE'S considering he was appointed from there,

I think that something like this is a goer but can't see us offering them at that price bearing in mind that we'd start at possibly 1500, with a few losses and at current price.

Good ideas although the prices may need tweaking, say potentially 300GBP, 250GBP, 200GBP and then 150GBP.

Where is Fradley?

Good ideas although the prices may need tweaking, say potentially 300GBP, 250GBP, 200GBP and then 150GBP.

Where is Fradley?

I actually agree with your prices, though with slightly higher numbers - we would want to sell 4000 or 5000 if they are going to be half the current price.

Though it is more important what those running the club think than fans.

What do you mean by 'Where is Fradley?' though - he's only been in the job one day, might have popped out for an oatcake or something ?

How about this,

All season tickets all areas £150 per person whatever Age (adults 16 plus) including oldies like me!

If we sell 5000, for example that's that.

If we only sell 3000 then we pay an extra few quid to get in and a bit more if only 2000 are sol and so on!

Or Perhaps half the £300 up front the a small payment per game.

Might get mote ST's and more cash up front for the club!

£100 a ST.... £10 on the day.... might help

Might help what - a quicker route to administration ?

It's been proved that if people don't want to go, they will stay at home even if it is free entry and whilst I applaud the idea of low prices, this is far too low.

£100 if 6000 are sold maybe, and £150 if 4500 or 5000 but an on the day proce of £10 is absurd in my humble opinion.

Although we wont get many big away followings, they would pay £10 too and lose the club a fortune - Coventry, if doing well, might bring 2000 and that would be around £30,000 lost in reuced away fans admission in one single game !

Better to have a £20 flat admission fee for on the day, and a couple of promotions for Tuesday night thrillers against Crawley and the like.

What I posted on the other thread:

Season ticket prices need altering. They were poor in L1.

For me a season ticket should be £230 - that's £10 a match. I believe that's a fair price for everyone, and so you wouldn't need separate concessions prices.

Then you can introduce bonus cards for a small time free (say £50) where you can get first say on away and cup tickets for that season, 10% in the club shop, and one away game 'on the house'.

I would then put match day tickets at £20 a match, and £15 concessions (incl. student card) - with U9's still free.

I would also look to initiate an offer whereby if you buy a ticket for someone between the ages of 10 and 16 then one accompanying adult can get a ticket half price. This will hopefully make it cheaper for kids who want to start watching football but parents who aren't necessarily keen. I would also make this offer only available to those who sit in the family stand - perhaps then moving this to a bigger location (Bycars or Lorne Street perhaps).

Something needs to be done because at the moment people aren't going to pay those season ticket prices.

What I posted on the other thread:

Season ticket prices need altering. They were poor in L1.

For me a season ticket should be £230 - that's £10 a match. I believe that's a fair price for everyone, and so you wouldn't need separate concessions prices.

Then you can introduce bonus cards for a small time free (say £50) where you can get first say on away and cup tickets for that season, 10% in the club shop, and one away game 'on the house'.

I would then put match day tickets at £20 a match, and £15 concessions (incl. student card) - with U9's still free.

I would also look to initiate an offer whereby if you buy a ticket for someone between the ages of 10 and 16 then one accompanying adult can get a ticket half price. This will hopefully make it cheaper for kids who want to start watching football but parents who aren't necessarily keen. I would also make this offer only available to those who sit in the family stand - perhaps then moving this to a bigger location (Bycars or Lorne Street perhaps).

Something needs to be done because at the moment people aren't going to pay those season ticket prices.

Great ideas. Let's hope someone in the club is looking at the pricing and thinking similar.

Might help what - a quicker route to administration ?

It's been proved that if people don't want to go, they will stay at home even if it is free entry and whilst I applaud the idea of low prices, this is far too low.

£100 if 6000 are sold maybe, and £150 if 4500 or 5000 but an on the day proce of £10 is absurd in my humble opinion.

Although we wont get many big away followings, they would pay £10 too and lose the club a fortune - Coventry, if doing well, might bring 2000 and that would be around £30,000 lost in reuced away fans admission in one single game !

Better to have a £20 flat admission fee for on the day, and a couple of promotions for Tuesday night thrillers against Crawley and the like.

The whole idea is to attract NEW fans not just those cast aside by bad management decisions.

As I said in another thread I suspect the ST "drive" will be lead by.... vale needs your help to survive... we can do it together etc etc etc... if it is the ST/PotD prices will have to increase to establish a budget and cover running costs given income streams from other sources are minimal... [empty corporate seats last home game of the season etc]... its been done far to regularly over recent years.

Vale has deteriorated, its now like a restaurant that offers a prepaid meal but doesnt offer you a tooth pick to get the crap out of your teeth or a mint to get the bad taste out of your mouth.

Vale should be looking at £250 for season tickets and no more, an incentive for the Bycars at £200 to try get folk in there and make some sound, if the atmosphere gets any worse NASA will be landing a probe in there ! Come on Vale you owe it to the fans that have been served up first class drivel last season.

Archived