onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Potential Season Ticket Incentives

Advert

How many of those,who have hinted that they won't be buying an ST for next season,if Smurf is still at the helm,would be interested in a price reduction?My suggestion would be buy an ST at full price with an option to buy a 10 match ticket for £100.

Every now and then I see a post from REP and I give him the benefit of the doubt for all the ridiculous posts that went before. He comes across sometimes as a genuine Vale fan that is a little bit misled.

Than he makes a post like the one above, and it just makes it clear that he's on here as a WUM. Nothing more, nothing less. Vale being relegated has hurt a lot of people, genuine Vale fans are gutted. REP smugly rubs his hands together and looks forward to winding people up on here.

To target Jean, and other fans that have been treated appallingly by the parasite that runs our club, shows the lengths he will go to to wind people up. There's seriously no point giving him the time of day anymore. It's not that he just has a different opinion, there are a small handful of people that play devils advocate on here in a respectful way.

Not REP. He falls into the category of; Martino, Penny Black, Regal Beagle and a few others that simply come on here to stir things up. Incredibly sad people, who I won't be wasting anymore of my time on. They're all vermin as far as I'm concerned.

Having met REP a few times (He used to come and ref the fans team a bit, usually getting up pretty early to travel to make it) I have to say I'm surprised by his manner on here. I don't think the persona on here matches the person in real life.

Devil's advocate is a fine position to take (Geosname, JonnyAitch do it well). It adds to the debate to have the other side being expressed by someone. Not sure if that's what REP is doing, as he goes too far in defending his argument, usually ending up in personal spats with particular people (Case in point, this thread) and taking the thread completely off-topic.

I'd much rather we were discussing Season Ticket prices and incentives than REP. So i'll get back on topic.

The club should reduce the prices this week in my opinion. It's not the right time or situation for a Target 5k style campaign. A simple reduction to acknowledge that what we'll see next year is not as good as League One is a start. Then whoever is in charge should be spending the next 8 months understanding the fanbase and what will sell, in order to put together an excellent deal for the 18/19 campaign that should reignite the fanbase. I think we're just going to have to suck up some bad season ticket sales for now.

How many of those,who have hinted that they won't be buying an ST for next season,if Smurf is still at the helm,would be interested in a price reduction?My suggestion would be buy an ST at full price with an option to buy a 10 match ticket for £100.

Can you please form an orderly queue down Hamil Road leading to the ST office.

The trouble with following the Leeds example is you a) need a team and b) a team that has a chance of actually making the play offs. We currently have neither. Maybe Norm could offer cash back if we stay in the league?

Leeds are about to reimburse fans as they did not make the play offs.

£100 a ST.... £10 on the day.... might help
But what would it add up to? I would try an incentive scheme with deductions for targets say 2000, 2500, 3000 etc so as to stabilise the income over the Summer. Who knows who the owners will be? l

1st thing we now need to do is some sort of season ticket, £200 for 5000 tickets is a damned lot more than we care currently going to generate in income

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree a massive reduction would have an impact. Is this the right time to do it though? (Club in turmoil on and off the field, coupled with the fact that there's only 3 months to go until the new season and budgets need to be set). It would need to be set up extremely quickly (This week) and have the full force of the club behind it. I'm not sure the club is capable of leading a big promotion like this right now.

Archived