onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What players?

RichG

Advert

Just because we haven't released a retaining list yet to suit peoples own personal timescales on here means nothing, except of course if you're anti-Brown then it seems to mean hes incapable of doing a retaining list and must be offering deals to players they don't like.

I'd like to think those at the cliub are more concerned about getting the budget right, identifying players and offering deals to the right players....... I hope.

Ultimately it means we are behind other clubs. Most have released retained lists and are already signing players (look at Bury). We can't even decide which current players we want to keep!

Brown has told the players who will be issued a contract and who won't. I'm sure he told some of the players not involved in the last few games that they won't be around next seaosn.

For some reason though, Vale have decided to hold this information in. I can only hope its to announce the contracts have been signed by a few of our more decent players. (Eagles, Bikey, Foley)

We're going to be grovelling for scraps yet again, all the best players will be signed up by clubs wishing to advance whilst vale will be sifting through the dregs looking for the cheapest option and the blame for all this can be laid at the door of 1 man.are you reading this norman you ***** ********** ********** **** ******** ******* ** *** ******************.:ninja::ninja::ohmy:

Brown has told the players who will be issued a contract and who won't. I'm sure he told some of the players not involved in the last few games that they won't be around next seaosn.

For some reason though, Vale have decided to hold this information in. I can only hope its to announce the contracts have been signed by a few of our more decent players. (Eagles, Bikey, Foley)

If they want to sell ST they should get a move on!

Why on earth the panic over the fact that the retained list has not yet appeared. It will soon and no doubt we are talking to players as I type to see if we can terminate a few contracts and clear the decks a little bit. Maybe that's the reason for the slight delay.

It doesn't stop us from talking to other players and I believe we are doing that this week.

Take a chill pill. No reason to worry or criticise or panic.

Because we have had no news does not mean that the manager is doing nothing. He will be working in ernest to find the players that he needs and negotiating with players, agents and clubs.

The retained list will be announced within the next three days and maybe some good news about signings.

We're going to be grovelling for scraps yet again, all the best players will be signed up by clubs wishing to advance whilst vale will be sifting through the dregs looking for the cheapest option and the blame for all this can be laid at the door of 1 man.are you reading this norman you ***** ********** ********** **** ******** ******* ** *** ******************.:ninja::ninja::ohmy:

What was that about starting a fight in an empty room?

Because we have had no news does not mean that the manager is doing nothing. He will be working in ernest to find the players that he needs and negotiating with players, agents and clubs.

The retained list will be announced within the next three days and maybe some good news about signings.

Are you holding your breath?

Why on earth the panic over the fact that the retained list has not yet appeared. It will soon and no doubt we are talking to players as I type to see if we can terminate a few contracts and clear the decks a little bit. Maybe that's the reason for the slight delay.

It doesn't stop us from talking to other players and I believe we are doing that this week.

Take a chill pill. No reason to worry or criticise or panic.

It is strange this is the third closed season in a row we have dragged our feet.

Would've thought it's a fairly straight forward decision for brown. We have some real deadwood who have been woeful all season, if any of these players are offered deals then I'll be even more worried that he's our manager. We should all sit back and relax but I'd have thought the list should be out nice and early with the season ticket offer.

Archived