Following on from Stupers list I'd go with:

Retained or offered new contracts

GK

Ryan Boot

Joe Slinn

Harry Pickering

DEF

André Bikey

Remie Streete (although he could potentially go in the summer)

Nathan Smith (as above)

Ben Purkiss

Kjell Knops (although hes out for much of the coming season)

James Gibbons

Luke Dennis

Charlie Wulford

MID

Sam Foley

Chris Eagles

Anthony de Freitas

Danny Pugh

Billy Reeves

Mike Calverley

FOR

Dan Turner

--------------------------------

Release / Not renewed / Transfer list

Ryan Taylor

Fasan

Sam Kelly

Scott Tanser

Deniz Mehmet

Adam Yates

Paulo Tavares

JJ Hooper

Jerome Thomas

Chris Mbamba

Kiko

Quentin Pereira

Ryan Lloyd

Sébastien Amoros

Gezim Shalaj

Sam Johnson

Anton Forrester

Rigino Cicilia

--------------------------------------

Development squad / send out on loan

Harry Pickering

Joe Slinn

Luke Dennis

James Gibbons*

Charlie Wolford

Mike Calverley

Billy Reeves*

Dan Turner*

* These 3 have obviousy played or been knocking on the door of the first team so could potentially be challenging for a place next season. But ideally I think they need to go out on loan.

--------------------------------

I realise some of the players I listed in the release section are already under contract, but we need to ship some of them out if we can IMO.

Advert

We ought to be able to pinch one or two from the Conference/National league if out of contract and if they look good enough to step up? I suppose it will depend on what Brown's scouting and contacts network is like

I wouldn't mind 2 or 3 of the lads Tranmere have in attack(Cook, Stockton, Norwood) if they don't go up(although they look odds on to at least make the PO final.

I'm sure there are a few players at that level who are good enough step up a level.

Out of those brown bought in I'd keep Bikey-he's a leader, and Eagles- who has quality and with a pre season should be an excellent addition. Of the others out of contract I'd offer Streete and Foley a contract and maybe Purkiss although he's had a poor season. Of those on loan Walker and Guy impressed before injuries. Of those under contract I would release Mbamba and Tavares.

Seeing that streete has left by mutual concent

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No surprise.

Great defender who could start in the Championship imho.

One of the few positives of a woeful season. Cheers Remie.

Archived