onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

For those blaming Brown

Iron Curtain

I agree with you that the blame lies squarely at the Chairman's door.

I don't blame the players by and large, nor the two hapless managers. Only the incompetent buffoon who tore up an average, stable league one set-up, for his Frankenstein experiment which clearly could not and would not work.

The man has to go.

Lots of effort today but zero quality.

Advert

There is only one man to blame and you all know who it is without me telling you.

Yes I have been disappointed with Brown but what support in the way of cash did he get? If he had brought in expensive players and failed I would be among the first to berate him but seriously do you think the bloke chose to bring in cast offs from L2 clubs? If you do you must be as daft as those that think Smurthwaite is doing a good job.

Honestly God had more chance with his 2 loaves and 5 fishes.

Who gave an inexperienced manager the job of turning around the worst decision made in recent footballing history?

Who gave him a contract extension before giving him the job?

Who kept the money from the sale of the only good players we had?

Who apparently turned a goal scorer down because he wanted £50 a week more than he was prepared to pay (roughly £1,000 extra cost before the end of the season)

For those of you who still support Smurf, shame on you. You, and the apathy you create are killing this great club. Shame!

Worst decision made in recent footballing history?

Stopped reading after that lol.

I give you Oldham Athletic. Approx 11 points behind us when Brown took over.

They have still only scored 29 YES 29 goals all season long.

I am sure as hell Sheridan has had to make do with his lot.

So yes Brown is very much in the mix.

Absolute crazy selections and players out of position .

To pick Taylor and Kiko after Chesterfield beggars belief .

We are where we are due to many reasons..Brown is one of those reasons

The behaviour you walk past is the behaviour you accept. Your misguided need to defend a man who is ruining our club is shameful.

It's conjecture that he kept the money for the transfers of the 2 only good players we had (one of which Smurf signed against Pages wishes and the other wanted out before the Burton home game last season)

It's conjecture to say we turned down a goal scorer over 50 quid a week.

Nothing wrong with my post at all, you just chose to attack the poster not the post which is against the rules (unless your Tim or Old Sage and they can tell who they want to f off)

I agree with you that the blame lies squarely at the Chairman's door.

I don't blame the players by and large, nor the two hapless managers. Only the incompetent buffoon who tore up an average, stable league one set-up, for his Frankenstein experiment which clearly could not and would not work.

The man has to go.

Lots of effort today but zero quality.

Yes I agree with this other than the effort bit, I don't think there has been any effort for a long time.

Smurthwaite has to go.

It's conjecture that he kept the money for the transfers of the 2 only good players we had (one of which Smurf signed against Pages wishes and the other wanted out before the Burton home game last season)

Nothing wrong with my post at all, you just chose to attack the poster not the post which is against the rules (unless your Tim or Old Sage and they can tell who they want to f off)

I do wish that you would stop mentioning my name. When I had a problem with you I told you to your face but appears you are the classic keyboard warrior.

By the way I never stopped posting during the few weeks when the team were riding their luck anyway Tim and I were right though I and I'm sure Tim get no pleasure seeing the club's present demise.

So where did the £350k go?

Didn't say there was anything wrong with your post. I do however think that your continual support for our chairman is wrong and you should be ashamed.

But it just my opinion, don't let it upset you.

Smurf deliberately cast aside a mid table squad and manager by replacing them with unproven bargain basement gambles. Chapecoense who lost the majority of their team in an air crash are left with more of their first team a year on than what we have.

Brown has struggled but if Smurf really cared he would have bought in a proven manager instead of selling two of the best ones left and eventually replacing them will old has beens from league 2.

Worst decision made in recent footballing history?

Stopped reading after that lol.

So the decision to hire a manager with Bruno's previous management history, get rid of half the squad and sign a bunch of players all from the same agent was ok in your book?

😂😂😂😂😂

Archived