onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Q&A answers on the 'Official site

andy jones

Time to move on,yes it was a fan owned club but times change,money dictates how football clubs run and if that money comes from none VALE fans so be it in my eyes,remember who the fans were who RUN the club, BILL GLENN etc ,we got rid of them,you having second thoughts ? :)

i started having second thoughts 18 months ago

we were lied, cheated and deceived

i foolishly and blindly supported them, shame on me

im man enough to admit it, they are not, shame on them

Advert

I don't like Lloyd much, I don't like Deakin at all, I don't think Adams is a particularly good manager. I can pick holes in this deal, and can start on a debate as to how it compares with Mo's. I think the new signings are old and lacking in match practice and moan about that. But I'm not going to. I've realized I have developed a warped sense of priorities. In the past I went down the game, we lost, talked about it for the week after, then went the next week anyway. Personally, getting hung up in the politics has started to spoil my enjoyment. When I posted the Perry Deakin poll, I was watching it thinking "if a majority support Deakin I want Crewe to win". What insanity is that? I'm going back to football, supporting the team I love, and leaving the rest to forces beyond my control. I'll probably get the team I deserve, so what. So long as I get enjoyment out of what I deserve I'll live with that. So come one Vale.

could take a successful season and more ACTIONS to rebuild trust. :drink::drink::drink::upthevale:

To have asuccessful season this year a serious investment in terms of wages & potential transfer fees is needed, whilst it never guarantees success it does give access to players who are of a better standard.

This current squad isnt good enough it missed the last boat out of league 2 last season. This year is a better league and requires pace, strength & organisation, all 3 are lacking in this squad.

Dave, Firstly as I have said elsewhere I question your methods and your motives, not your honesty.

In your own admitance you are an extremely frustrating person to work with and after just a few weeks I can vouch for that

You post what you want on here and elsewehere as and when you want, rarely consult the SC committee and when you do you then ignore it.

You have asked that I do not publically criticise you but you continue to post and ignore everything critical that has been said

You don't want matters discussed on one private email list, nor on the other, in private you agree and say you understand my concerns and where I'm coming from and take all my points on board but then continue as if nothing had happened!!

And you really have no idea how patronsing your comment that YOU decided no one was up to the job of attending alongside you last weekend? What qualifies you to say that? I can bet I'd have walked away with more answers than you did. Do you realise just how insulting that comment is for myself and others on the committee.

Can you please tell me what qualifications are required to talk to another person please?

I've asked in private but as usual no answer and yet you always find time to post on here so maybe that's why I'm conducting this conversation on here. It's the only place I can get a reply as I have stated before on here.

You say yourself, you work best on your own, shoot from the hip, don't think things through. All your own words

Dave, I'd have to say that is not the best way to work. The SC now has an elected committee which you choose to ignore. You have stated you refuse to be shadowed by other members at meetings and the meeting in the week with Mark and yourself you attended once again on your own because you said it had nothing whatsoever to do with the SC

I thought it was SC business with sponsoring Mark but again you choose to go it alone. For me there appears to be an unhealthy personal relationship forming very quickly between the SC Chair and the club. If others attended that couldn't be said. Do you not see that?

I want to be a part of a democratically elected committee and not part of a one man show which I feel the SC currently is.

No one person knows best and that's why we have a committee, to guage opinion and come to the right decision isn't it, othwerwise you may as well just disband the committee, we're probably not up to the job anyway :shutup:

******ed off, too right

Could it be that Dave sees it that HE has RW's shares and not the SC?? and that might have got to him now,i hope i am wrong though.

i started having second thoughts 18 months ago

we were lied, cheated and deceived

i foolishly and blindly supported them, shame on me

im man enough to admit it, they are not, shame on them

We were all wrong Ant, and we fell for their bull****. This has never been a fan owned club, never. In true insurance salesman style, we come out of it quids down and Bratt comes out of it quids up.

Some good answers , some very poor answers , a lot of waffle and glossing over important (to the fans) issues.

A major PR gaffe in the comment about pricing of tickets, which due to the lack of quality in the current squad makes the current price of a ST and matchday ticket prohibitive.

For me to pay £300 for 18 games , of which I might get to 14 or 15 max is not on I'm afraid, £180 to £200 might get a few more returning. I can afford it, I just dont think its worth it. I like beer but wouldnt pay £20 for a pint.

I will wait until next season when I can see if all the promises come to pass.

Maybe its time to move on ?

Who knows where we may have been / ended up with Mo ?

One thing for sure , we dont have Mo ?

You are correct SL, but this was never all about Mo as much as the happy clappers would spin. This was about openness, democratic voting rights and fans being considered in the future of the club.

The pro change movement have achieved so much but not as much as we had hoped but as you say, possibly time to move on as any say the fans had is certainly dead in the water now.

Some good answers , some very poor answers , a lot of waffle and glossing over important (to the fans) issues.

A major PR gaffe in the comment about pricing of tickets, which due to the lack of quality in the current squad makes the current price of a ST and matchday ticket prohibitive.

For me to pay £300 for 18 games , of which I might get to 14 or 15 max is not on I'm afraid, £180 to £200 might get a few more returning. I can afford it, I just dont think its worth it. I like beer but wouldnt pay £20 for a pint.

I will wait until next season when I can see if all the promises come to pass.

Sting thinks you'll only ever be able to watch low level non-league football somewhere else then. It's football in general you have a problem with really isn't it.

You are correct SL, but this was never all about Mo as much as the happy clappers would spin. This was about openness, democratic voting rights and fans being considered in the future of the club.

The pro change movement have achieved so much but not as much as we had hoped but as you say, possibly time to move on as any say the fans had is certainly dead in the water now.

I dont believe theres a football club in existence that fully has openness democracy etc etc.

What has been achieved is truly tremendous and everyone concerned deserves full credit. Is not the result what we set out for REALLY ! I believe so.

Whoever has control we can only hope for the best

The old V2001 are gone. Investment is here. Lets give it a go.

We cant keep asking for change every three months.

If we do it becomes like the team on the pitch, a bad run and lets sack the manager.

I firmly believe M.A. will become the next person under fire.

Investment is one thing but i dont believe all will be happy if we remain in Div 2 for the next two years

Archived