onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Q&A answers on the 'Official site

andy jones

Hopefully at least a few more people will now start to believe.

But words are cheap. I believe that Blue Sky wish to be judged on their actions, rather than words.

I think they realise why people are still very cynical. As I have said before, we have all become conditioned to expect to be let down.

I would love to believe but there are serious trust issues between myself and the club. I believed Bratt and Oliver for a long time and their subsequent betrayal of the fanbase, in my eyes, was an absolute kick in the ********.

In saying that I'm prepared to be convinced, I'd really just like to go and watch my team play football - badly, granted.

The sooner this investment starts delivering tangible results and the sooner the two remaining cretins are gone the better for all concerned.

Advert

Answers seem to be ok to me, a few issues around what shareholding they are getting but thats about it

Yeah I don't get the shareholding issue.

£8 million will be passing through the bank account apparently, yet the deal doesn't breach the articles. Therefore they won't have more than 24.9%.

Yet they dismiss the figure of £400k frequently.

It would help if they just came out and said what shareholding BSI will hold. The truth will out eventually in any case, so why not just get it out in the public domian?

About time more people on here realised there are a good half dozen or so posters more interested in waging their stupid vendettas and feeling like big fish in a minuscule pond than actually helping take the club forward. They should be ashamed of themselves, they're as big an obstacle to the future of the club as Bratt and Oliver.

I can believe people have contacted robbies people. That is nothing short of disgusting. What good will that do. Are they that intent on ensuring that can keep fighting that they are willing to lose the proxy from the SC? I've fought the board all this way, but I think 'fighting' has become more important than anything to some people.

Some of us are grateful for the work you have done dave.

That's a very good post Andy and I completely agree.

With regards to the questions, it's good that we have more meat on the bones but there are still more questions that they haven't answered.

Firstly, if it isn't £400k then what value of shares will be purchased? Secondly, how will the £8m show up on the balance sheet if not as a loan? There are ways around it, such as inflated sponsorship deals (see the Etihad Stadium deal) but it would be good to know this.

I'd love to know how they plan to clear off the debts in 12 months but if they do manage do this it would be fantastic for the club.

I would imagine that Dave is not looking for apologies, as much as for people now to start to get behind the club. It's the beginning of a new era and, personally, I am glad to see the back of the last several years.

I watched that YouTube video of the Spurs game from 1988 several times yesterday.

Perhaps this is like that day - the Vale are on their way up again!

Goooaaaarrrnnn..... ;)

Seems to be reasonable though a few of the answers seem to be somewhat abrupt but nevermind. Not sure I believe that Melzack has not received any commission etc for facilitating this deal either otherwise why would he have done it.

Also as said above be interesting to see what shareholding they will be getting.

I wondered this,as i am certain brokers dont do these things for nothing,i mean why would a qpr fan keep trying to get investment for Vale for no return:shifty:

Interesting that he still claims to have known Bill for 17yrs:shifty:

That's a very good post Andy and I completely agree.

With regards to the questions, it's good that we have more meat on the bones but there are still more questions that they haven't answered.

Firstly, if it isn't £400k then what value of shares will be purchased? Secondly, how will the £8m show up on the balance sheet if not as a loan? There are ways around it, such as inflated sponsorship deals (see the Etihad Stadium deal) but it would be good to know this.

I'd love to know how they plan to clear off the debts in 12 months but if they do manage do this it would be fantastic for the club.

Also before the EGM the board said they were going to show how they had a 5yr plan to take us forward,yet now they wont show any business plan.

Well we know the email queen will be involved somewhere here if people have been contacting via email. Its a shame that people are doing this, however proves the point that some people will just do anything now to cause trouble.

Proves to me all along that some people were not pro investment, more pro Mo.

I rather think those ill-chosen words may land you in a bit of trouble, sunshine.

Archived