onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Q&A answers on the 'Official site

andy jones

I agree with your second and third points, the answers are spin and pose even more questions.

Not too sure about Hank the Yank, jury's still out on him for now.

At least he's got a good nick name and is big in something (I'm not down on artificial turf). That will do for me for now (plus he's not Lloyd Bratt or Deakin).

Advert

Have you been successful yet? ive just tried to read from a laptop & it wouldnt let me. But i pressed refresh and clicked the link again & it opened up.

Hope this helps.

No luck yet on official site.I have managed to read it via PVO.

But this stood out to me.

When is the Port Vale business plan going to be revealed?

It's not- it's private and confidential.

Strange that as at the BGWMC meeting ML/PD were criticizing Mo for not showing them his business plan.

I guess we'll see how the next 12 months pan out, that question interested me the most with regards to initial plans in the opening year. If we see things starting to take place, then I will start to get happier.

I think all B&G/SC/SEO's hard work could be starting to pay off.

Strange that as at the BGWMC meeting ML/PD were criticizing Mo for not showing them his business plan.

Very true!!! but then again its always been a rule for Dickin & lloyd et al & one rule for everyine else.

I don't think it would be wise to publish a comprehensive business plan, do you? Any business doing so will reveal at least some information that would be valuable to competitors. In this case it could also have an impact on relationships with players, agents and other clubs in respect to transfers.

The only problem I have is with BRATT,He calls himself a VALE fan but wants to take money out of the club : SHAME ON YOU BRATT : credit to Glenn when he steps down leaving his money in the club,I now dislike instead of : hate him with passion : .Over all the questions were answered to my satisfaction but I no some of you guys will still make excuses not to attend VALE,as for the person who contacted RW advisers,well words fail me,I personally think that the way some have been behaving on here must be on a personal vendetta against the club or worse.MARK should step up now or say now that he dus not want to be a director to give another person the opportunity to get on the board,as for MO, I do feel sorry for the guy, I think he genuinely wanted to move the club forward but the EGM fiasco put a stop to that. Let's put past arguments behind us and move on with backing this investment.

I don't think it would be wise to publish a comprehensive business plan, do you? Any business doing so will reveal at least some information that would be valuable to competitors. In this case it could also have an impact on relationships with players, agents and other clubs in respect to transfers.

But the point he was trying to make isthat they admit (and rightly so for the reasons you state) that a business plan is private, yet they criticise Mo Chaudry for not revealing his planto them!!!

Double standards.

I agree it wouldn't be wise.I agreed that Mo was right to not have shown the V2001 board his business plan when they asked as they could have then used his idea's.But they are now saying a business plan is private and confidential but were critical of Mo for keeping such info private and confidential.

I hope that make's sense the way i have posted it.It was something that stood out to me as i read through it.

I'M going to print it off and sometime tomorrow sit out back with a glass of Chianti to read and inwardly digest the responses.

Only then will I comment, if comment needed.

Until then folks I bid you all a good night because I'm going to my campfire to watch the rugby league :yes:

Yeah. There's a lot there to mull over actually. I get the vibe off this (and other threads) that there are some entrenched in their rejection of ANYTHING from the board. There are some having a shoot from the hip first reaction, some being won over, and some who are "oh for eff's sake let's just go for it".

I'm off the local to chill and think a bit. Could be good, could take a successful season and more ACTIONS to rebuild trust. :drink::drink::drink::upthevale:

interesting reading

R.I.P the fan owned club

We made donations (bought shares) to:

a/ save the Vale and keep it going till investment could be found to take us up a league or two.

b/ have a say

I would have and will sacrifice b for a. Although it's been a LONG time coming.

Just a thought, nothing personal Deano. :)

We made donations (bought shares) to:

a/ save the Vale and keep it going till investment could be found to take us up a league or two.

b/ have a say

I would have and will sacrifice b for a. Although it's been a LONG time coming.

Just a thought, nothing personal Deano. :)

Pete

i agree with you and i certainly did not find your post in any way offensive

interesting reading

R.I.P the fan owned club

Time to move on,yes it was a fan owned club but times change,money dictates how football clubs run and if that money comes from none VALE fans so be it in my eyes,remember who the fans were who RUN the club, BILL GLENN etc ,we got rid of them,you having second thoughts ? :)

Archived