onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Q&A answers on the 'Official site

andy jones

Hi all,

We have just received the Q&A answers and Gary B is currently formatting them for issuing.

I have been extremely busy signing off my company's 2012 Holiday brochure this week so have had practically no spare time other than meeting Lloyd and Deakin yesterday with Mark Sims. Time that in all honesty I could ill afford away from my business.

I understand from others that there has been severe criticism of me on here and I just wish to point out that if I had not attended the meeting last Saturday then these answers would have been delayed even longer and I thought it worth risking some wrath on the majority of fan's behalf in order that they get replies to their questions ASAP but I never anticipated the character assassination that some have inflicted upon me apparently.

For those who believe that in the absence of the SC Secretary I should have taken anyone else who was available well that was not acceptable to me as it wasn't an environment for someone who was not briefed. I believe in representing the Supporters Club to the best of my ability but if that is not considered enough then I look forward to those who can do better applying for the role of SC Chairman.

You may like to know that before accepting the role of SC Chairman myself I made a personal approach to two well respected Vale fans to ask if they would consider applying for the post, unfortunately they both declined.

However, at the time of the election I made it clear that if someone who was acceptable to the SC membership came along and offered their services I would willingly stand down.

I have an extremely busy professional life and have been taken aback at what I am told has been put on this site this week, in some cases by people who I previously thought of as friends, I find it somewhat galling that a number of these critics are not even SC members!

For those who have contacted Robbie Williams's representatives questioning my use of the proxy for my own ends may I point out that Saturday's meeting was on purely SC business and had no relevance whatsoever to the use of the proxy.

Regards,

Dave F

Advert

I can believe people have contacted robbies people. That is nothing short of disgusting. What good will that do. Are they that intent on ensuring that can keep fighting that they are willing to lose the proxy from the SC? I've fought the board all this way, but I think 'fighting' has become more important than anything to some people.

Some of us are grateful for the work you have done dave.

I think it is wrong for people to contact RW's people,i dont like what is going on but i wouldn't stoop that low tbh.

When will we here what went on in the meeting with Mark or does the SC have to keep that hush hush too??

Just out of interest,has anyone from Blue Sky actually come out and spoken about the investment yet because that is a worry for me if not?

Dave,

Whst ive questioned rather than critisied your attendance alone at a meeting with men who i frankly wouldnt trust to look after their own finances let alone that of our club, i would also like to say thank for even bothering to try.

As for contacting Robbie, those that have run the risk of ****ing him off and him returning it back to the board, as he simply doesnt want the hassle!

Looking forward to reading these questions and answers.

I can believe people have contacted robbies people. That is nothing short of disgusting. What good will that do. Are they that intent on ensuring that can keep fighting that they are willing to lose the proxy from the SC? I've fought the board all this way, but I think 'fighting' has become more important than anything to some people.

Andy, the mind boggles - it truly does :rolleyes:

Here here, the battle will be lost if this infighting continues. Many protesters will just give up if some people will not compromise in any way. I hope Dave carries on his work for the supporters club, but i will understand if he decides to pack it all in.

Archived