onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread : Port Vale v Swindon Town

Fosse69

The team are putting in plenty of effort all over the pitch and at least they are getting plenty of shots in. So unlucky they didn't get more than one over the line on Saturday. I actually fancy us for a 3 - 0 win against Swindon.

Advert

The team are putting in plenty of effort all over the pitch and at least they are getting plenty of shots in. So unlucky they didn't get more than one over the line on Saturday. I actually fancy us for a 3 - 0 win against Swindon.

...I'll have a pint of what you're drinking, please! :yes::yes:

It is going to change day to day after match results are in. Some days we 'll be happy thinking we are going to be ok, others we'll be down thinking we are doomed. Keeps the old adrenalin pumping! In our own hands as they say and that's all we can wish for at present.

Play the way we have recently and at the very least we give ourselves a chance especially if others around us start to feel the pressure. Wins are absolutely vital now and Saturday 3 points will calm a few nerves for a few days.

As an old timer I have come to expect nowt from the Vale. Just get behind the lads on the pitch and make them realise we care anyway. Gut tells me 1-0 to us.

Fasan

Guy

Knopps

Smith

Kiko / Tanser

Pugh / Gibbons

Ameros

Eagles

Foley

Thomas

Forrester / Hooper

OR

Fasan

Knopps

Purkiss

Smith

Guy

Kiko / Tanser

Foley

Pugh / Gibbons

Eagles

Hooper

Forrester

All ifs and buts, 8 points is a handy cushion , if you fancy a flutter Northampton are 16/ 1 to be relegated.

Vale are 8 /15 .

Page would have taken them down no doubt but looks like they will keep up now hes gone.

Part of Smurfs statement today which is instrumental in our League One survival.

To the true Port Vale supporters,I am deeply sorry for the management appointment I made this summer and the position we now find ourselves in the table.I request that you put all differences that you have with myself to one side and that you please come and give your wholehearted support to help us climb out of the difficult position we find ourselves in.

It gives me some solace that the performance of the whole team at last weekend's game in Southend has been the best away performance I have seen this season.If we continue to build on this then I feel that our league status will be secure but again ask for your support in helping us to get over that line.

Up The Vale.

Disgusted with smurf, but all that needs to be put to the side for Saturday. Such a huge game. Same effort and desire as Saturday and we've got a chance. I just worry about us up top, not sure we are clinical enough.

Whilst not encouraging gambling as it is the road to the poor house these are the odds for Saturday

Vale 23/10

Draw 12/5

Swindle 6/5

Now i for one wont be risking any money but i find the odds remarkable , how Swindle are hot favs is baffling despite our form.

Whilst not encouraging gambling as it is the road to the poor house these are the odds for Saturday

Vale 23/10

Draw 12/5

Swindle 6/5

Now i for one wont be risking any money but i find the odds remarkable , how Swindle are hot favs is baffling despite our form.

The bookies really don't rate us do they?!

Whether you fancy us or not that's very good value! Who in the right mind would back Swindon away from home at slightly better than Even money???!!!!

Vale 23/10

Draw 12/5

Swindle 6/5

Was that with Bet365?

Archived